Pump Discussion Thread V.3 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#331 User is offline   Droop 

• Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Sep 26 2009, 10:24 PM, said:

Got out to play today! Used the Phantom all day...

annnddddd????? detailsbuddy (I feel like a 14 year old girl asking for details on a boy...)
no homo
Droop

My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce

#332 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:08 PM

I played yesterday with PKJ and becc for the first time in a long time. We all used pumps. Me vs. PKJ and becc. I got my ass handed to me. It was so much fun. We had no outs, and would just play until we ran out of ammo. I hosed paint badly. Was sad for me, but i had a blast. I used the Short N Nasty. I definitely need to get ball detents in it. I multiple fed a few times, but not evenly. Like the right barrel would tripple feed, but the left barrel would only feed one, so i'd shoot three out of one that barely go anywhere and one that goes long. Was funny. Need to get more in tune with it. been a while since i hit the field. Figure it should be easier next week. XD I have mad bruises
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#333 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:45 PM

Legs, thats awesome!

october budget' crap. crappity crap. my parents torpedoed my plans....:blush: the money for the budget is gonna go all in for car parts and tools....hopefully i can get the best cheap deals on parts and such so as to be able to pay for the nelly projects and send Sneaky Sir the Bushmasters for him to measure, and possibly sell 1 for me, after he does the work for me....and then see what i have left to live on :)
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#334 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• It's a Pirate's life for me!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Painkiller Jane

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:49 PM

View PostLegato, on Sep 27 2009, 12:08 PM, said:

I played yesterday with PKJ and becc for the first time in a long time. We all used pumps. Me vs. PKJ and becc. I got my ass handed to me. It was so much fun. We had no outs, and would just play until we ran out of ammo. I hosed paint badly. Was sad for me, but i had a blast. I used the Short N Nasty. I definitely need to get ball detents in it. I multiple fed a few times, but not evenly. Like the right barrel would tripple feed, but the left barrel would only feed one, so i'd shoot three out of one that barely go anywhere and one that goes long. Was funny. Need to get more in tune with it. been a while since i hit the field. Figure it should be easier next week. XD I have mad bruises

I'm hooked! I love playing pump now! I bought a phantom already... and i should be getting it in the mail on Friday! im so excited that i will be able to play with it on Sat. I'm thinking that ill be playing a whole lot more now that i found something fun to pull me back in. I hope you guys dont mind me butting in from time to time in here now lol!

pkj
PBP Pirate Ninja Alliance AGWS!
PKJ + Legato = WAFFLES!!!!!!

[I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] according to Spec Ops Forum

#335 User is online   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

View PostDroop, on Sep 27 2009, 12:39 AM, said:

View PostThe Stuntman, on Sep 26 2009, 10:24 PM, said:

Got out to play today! Used the Phantom all day...

annnddddd????? detailsbuddy (I feel like a 14 year old girl asking for details on a boy...)
no homo
Droop

Sorry...I was tired.
My teams captain had a birthday game at Sherwood Forest (right next door to PB Jungle) in American Canyon. Had a BBQ going, hung out eating burgers & shooting paint all day with the team. A casual, relaxed kinda day.
Got a few licks in with the Phantom...7 or 8 kills, so felt pretty good overall. The accuracy is still stunning - I was putting single shots thru 8" gaps at 50 ft. consistently...
I think I need to tighten the pump though...it shakes around a bit. Other than that flawless.... :(

I'm hooked! I love playing pump now! I bought a phantom already... and i should be getting it in the mail on Friday! im so excited that i will be able to play with it on Sat. I'm thinking that ill be playing a whole lot more now that i found something fun to pull me back in. I hope you guys dont mind me butting in from time to time in here now lol!

She's back! And playing pump no less.... ;)

#336 User is offline   Droop 

• Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:39 PM

View PostPainkiller Jane, on Sep 28 2009, 08:49 PM, said:

View PostLegato, on Sep 27 2009, 12:08 PM, said:

pkj

OH WE MIND!!!
ypu may be dating one of out mods, but we have stuntman now! we SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!
:hyperdodgy:
of course we dont mind.
Droop

My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce

#337 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:03 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Sep 29 2009, 12:55 AM, said:

My teams captain had a birthday game at Sherwood Forest (right next door to PB Jungle) in American Canyon. Had a BBQ going, hung out eating burgers & shooting paint all day with the team. A casual, relaxed kinda day.
Got a few licks in with the Phantom...7 or 8 kills, so felt pretty good overall. The accuracy is still stunning - I was putting single shots thru 8" gaps at 50 ft. consistently...
I think I need to tighten the pump though...it shakes around a bit. Other than that flawless.... :(

She's back! And playing pump no less.... ;)

Phantoms are pisser in accuracy. :( Tighten the screws up to the kit. SHould cinch it all down. You can add a hitman mod to that if you want to, so you can hold the VSC changer and pump with your forefinger.

And yes, she is back, and playing what i love. :( I am in heaven. XD

View PostDroop, on Sep 29 2009, 01:39 AM, said:

OH WE MIND!!!
ypu may be dating one of out mods, but we have stuntman now! we SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!
:hyperdodgy:
of course we dont mind.
Droop

We love Stuntman too. ;) Like i told him, if we make it out west, he is tattooing us. :(
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#338 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:40 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Sep 28 2009, 09:55 PM, said:

She's back! And playing pump no less.... :D

yeah im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did ya miss me!?!?!?!?!?!? heheheehe i cant wait! my marker will be here by friday, just in time to play on saturday! Mike built it last night and it will be on the truck to krazy8 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then to me the fallowing day.... i cant wait to go slaughter Legato again!

pkj

#339 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:36 AM

Wow, PKJ glad to have ya join the ranks!

Oh and just as I got some cash from selling some books...I find a ton of killer deals for my build off sniper...It's so hard to ration out the small amounts of cash. Thank god I have some jobs to make a steady income. Now I just need to get my body back from the modshop so I can get it anodized.
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#340 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

pkj

Nope...don't mind at all.

Just be fore warned though.....I am filling your new Phantom with steak sauce prior to shipping it out to ya...that should attract alll the paintballers in the area to shoot you! :laugh:

I might be able to sneak pictures to the pumpers here before you actually get it! I shall try to torture your soul as much as possible!

Really....I can't wait to see it though...I love your color choices.

#341 User is offline   Painkiller Jane 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:24 AM

View PostKrazy8, on Sep 29 2009, 09:44 AM, said:

pkj

Nope...don't mind at all.

Just be fore warned though.....I am filling your new Phantom with steak sauce prior to shipping it out to ya...that should attract alll the paintballers in the area to shoot you! :laugh:

I might be able to sneak pictures to the pumpers here before you actually get it! I shall try to torture your soul as much as possible!

Really....I can't wait to see it though...I love your color choices.

:( your mean... :( i no wants steak sauce in my purty phantom... but im not worried about being shot at... i have human shield named Legato... he works well as a human bunker too... ask becc... she hid behind him with no problem...

you better send those pics of my marker to me first!

pkj

#342 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

Human bunker....I can see that...

#343 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:03 PM

anybody know what year the orracle came out?

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#344 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

View PostTu_Padre, on Sep 29 2009, 06:03 PM, said:

anybody know what year the orracle came out?

i wanna say 2000....but dont quote me on that.

#345 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:36 PM

Orracle i;m wanting to say 2002 or 2003...def post 2000
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

Share this topic:

• (109 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users