• You cannot reply to this topic

my new bravo one tactical also called an alfa black Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   G36C 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:G36C

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

heres my new tippmann bravo one tactical. thats what its called in Canada anyway, you guys know it as the tippmann-us army alfa black. the only difference is the name plate says bravo one, and instead of a us army label theres a TPN one. i painted the stock, grip, and hand guard olive drab to make it look like a C7A2. its simple but i like it. in the near future im cutting off the stock carry handle and putting a weaver rail on, then im putting a bt4 assault carry handle on with a sight riser and mounting a red dot on top. the red dot is also painted olive drab

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  001.JPG (48.79K)
    Number of downloads: 55
  • Attached File  002.JPG (48.09K)
    Number of downloads: 58

This post has been edited by G36C: 15 May 2008 - 12:34 PM

A5 I Opsgear SAW Shroud I Opsgear SAW Drum Mag I Opsgear SAW Stock I Opsgear 16" M4 Barrel I APE v2.0 Egrip I Techted Cyclone I Polished Internals I X7 Hopper I Tasco 30mm Red Dot I Palmers A5 Stabilizer I Tiberius Arms Fore Grip I

#2 User is offline   RAYC22B 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:John Hatcher

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

Hey nice marker looks good!!! Good luck with it.

#3 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:56 PM

I like the two tone, makes it look different, but without any work. How does she shoot? my cousin is getting one (US Alpha Black, Bravo One sounds better). The C7 SFW looks plain awesome, probably my second favorit sub- carbine. The ABT (Bravo One to you) looks a lot like one.
The Free 19th.

#4 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

I like the two tone. Gives it a personal touch.

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

#5 User is offline   G36C 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:G36C

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

it shoots pretty good, nice and smooth and for a stock barrel its pretty accurate. ive done some mods since i posted this i flat topped it and added some wearver rails. its got the bt4 assault carry hande and a 30mm red dot on it now. im getting a larger rail and moving the carry hande forward a little. i'll be adding a 16inch opsgear operator barrel and an a5 ape board (needs a little moding) to it soon. that way i'll have true full auto and burst fire instead of that safe auto mode.

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  009.JPG (47.41K)
    Number of downloads: 26
  • Attached File  010.JPG (45.62K)
    Number of downloads: 28

This post has been edited by G36C: 01 June 2008 - 12:57 PM

A5 I Opsgear SAW Shroud I Opsgear SAW Drum Mag I Opsgear SAW Stock I Opsgear 16" M4 Barrel I APE v2.0 Egrip I Techted Cyclone I Polished Internals I X7 Hopper I Tasco 30mm Red Dot I Palmers A5 Stabilizer I Tiberius Arms Fore Grip I

#6 User is offline   Op4Commander 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

My current marker just broke for some mysterious reason and well what can i say, its expected with a cheap one(walmart). I was interested in getting the Alpha Black Tactical, then realized my local field's shop had oneIBravo One Tactical), didnt even know that was the Canadian version. Now this gives me an excuse to blow money on new gear. I'm just wondering though, if i ever want to up-grade it, ie egrip, barrel, stuff like that, what equivalent is it? Ive heard A5 and also 98.

This post has been edited by Op4Commander: 05 July 2008 - 09:13 PM

#7 User is offline   A-MAD07 

• PipPip
  • Brigade Name:A-MAD07

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:28 PM

Op4Commander, on Jul 6 2008, 12:11 AM, said:

My current marker just broke for some mysterious reason and well what can i say, its expected with a cheap one(walmart). I was interested in getting the Alpha Black Tactical, then realized my local field's shop had oneIBravo One Tactical), didnt even know that was the Canadian version. Now this gives me an excuse to blow money on new gear. I'm just wondering though, if i ever want to up-grade it, ie egrip, barrel, stuff like that, what equivalent is it? Ive heard A5 and also 98.

The Alpha Black and Bravo One are the equivalent of the 98c their the exact same on the inside.
This is my sig... Awsome!

#8 User is offline   LAST CHANCE 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:LAST CHANCE

Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

i also got the bravo one about a month or 2 ago, and i have only the regular response trigger, and i was looking to pick up the e-grip for it, and then while in tour in the tippmann forum i found a person who said that tippmann was not making a kit for the e-grip, does any one know of someplce where i might be able to find something that would work for it, or just someone who knows that this dude form tippmann forum was lying

#9 User is offline   Op4Commander 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

View PostA-MAD07, on Jul 6 2008, 03:28 PM, said:

The Alpha Black and Bravo One are the equivalent of the 98c their the exact same on the inside.

thanks man, so upgrades then like egrip and rails and stuff like taht, adn barrels, you can use 98c stuff on it?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users