• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

07 Spyder Victor Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   C-4 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:06 PM

Hey guys. Just adding to the reviews section to make it larger. Below is my review for the Spyder Victor.

The 2007 Victor is very basic paintball marker that's great for new players on a tight budget. There are quite a few upgrades for this marker, and it doesn't take much to turn it into a reliable paintball spraying machine.

Pros:
*Reliable
*Durable - I have beat the daylights out of this gun
*Easy to maintain - It is very easy to clean, even in the middle of the game. The bolt is field removable (see pics below). You can clean a chopped ball out of the gun in under 10 seconds. Very easy to take apart and oil.
*Lightweight - the marker isn't the lightest thing out there, but it's considerably lighter than a lot of the other markers I have played with.
*Stock barrel's bore is a very nice size. Measuring in at just over .690, this barrel has fit most of the paint I use (RPS Polar Ice(cold) and Sterling Pro(warmer))
*PRICE!!

Cons:
*A little on the loud side
*Very low velocity out of the box, so you'll spend a little time at the field chronographing your marker for the first time if you don't have your own.
*No fore grip may be uncomfortable for some people
*Stock feed neck is not great

Final Thoughts:
This gun is very nice, even as a main marker. The only things I have upgraded on the marker are the barrel (14in Freak Jr Kit) and the Hopper (Empire Invert Reloader 2) and I love using this. Its surprisingly accurate, incredibly reliable, and ridiculously durable. I have gone through about 3 or 4 cases of paint in the past couple weeks and have only broken one ball. It makes a great marker for a beginner and it's many available upgrades can make this marker great.

Picture time!!!

Showing the field-strip-able-ness(new word much?) of the marker. All the way through the marker in one shot. The bolt is removed by pulling up on the pin on the top of the bolt and then sliding the bolt right out of the back.
Posted Image

With bolt in
Posted Image

With bolt out
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users