Special Ops Paintball: TM15 + HAVOC - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TM15 + HAVOC Racking my brain... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Chance Gray 

  • Urban Chaos Founder
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 03-March 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Salina, KS
  • Brigade Name:Chance Gray

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:36 AM

I'll admit right now that I neither know if this the right place to post this or that I know little to nothing about mods, but here goes.

I've got a TM-15. Excellent. Now, I want to put an undermounted HAVOC launcher from Metadyne Ind. on it. Problem: all airlines on the TM-15 are internal... how could I hook these up? I've got a 110/45 tank, so I really don't want to have to run a seperate tank for the HAVOC. Suggestions?

No, I don't own a HAVOC yet, because I want to know if this is even feasable first. This is the only thing stopping me, and I really can think of a way to do this.
Chance Gray
Sabre/Broadsword
Urban Chaos Designation: Delta 2-1


Feedback: +14/-0
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=167797
0

#2 User is offline   ger 

  • Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,676
  • Joined: 31-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western PA

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:28 AM

I wonder if you can get the ASA side tapped for an air fitting?
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.
0

#3 User is offline   Jackson 

  • Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,947
  • Joined: 01-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, PA
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:51 AM

Tank Extension from PPS.

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.p...products_id=593

Screw that into the ASA, then screw your tank on. It will allow you to run a line out of the gauge port to the Havoc.
0

#4 User is offline   Krazy8 

  • User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,555
  • Joined: 30-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rathdrum , ID
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:55 AM

Well based on the 110/45 comment I assume tyou are running a remote line and not tank on gun.

Put an inline splitter ('T' fitting, available from the Palmer's Pursuit Shop as well) on the remote right at the adapter to the ASA. A team mate does this for his Drone/Havok set up and it works beautifully.

This post has been edited by Krazy8: 16 June 2010 - 09:57 AM

0

#5 User is offline   Chance Gray 

  • Urban Chaos Founder
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: 03-March 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Salina, KS
  • Brigade Name:Chance Gray

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:55 AM

View Postger, on Jun 16 2010, 09:28 AM, said:

I wonder if you can get the ASA side tapped for an air fitting?


Was my first thought, but I really don't want to have to modify anything on the marker... so pretty as it is. :rolleyes:

View PostJackson, on Jun 16 2010, 11:51 AM, said:

Tank Extension from PPS.

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.p...products_id=593

Screw that into the ASA, then screw your tank on. It will allow you to run a line out of the gauge port to the Havoc.



View PostKrazy8, on Jun 16 2010, 11:55 AM, said:

Well based on the 110/45 comment I assume tyou are running a remote line and not tank on gun.

Put an inline splitter ('T' fitting, available from the Palmer's Pursuit Shop as well) on the remote right at the adapter to the ASA. A team mate does this for his Drone/Havok set up and it works beautifully.


I see you caught the fact I wouldn't want a 110ci tank on a marker. One hit to the tank, I'd probably go flying. Then I'd probably get a kill or two too... and I'd go to prison for "involuntary manslaughter with a lethal air tank."

Thanks to both of you for the tips. Now I just have to get the HAVOC and a Palmer thingy, and A LOT of paint sabots.

And some more pouches for the sabots.

And for OK D-Day to confirm that HAVOCs can be used at the games.

And a scuba tank...

...or two.
Chance Gray
Sabre/Broadsword
Urban Chaos Designation: Delta 2-1


Feedback: +14/-0
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=167797
0

#6 User is offline   THUNDR 

  • Heavy Metal
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 116
  • Joined: 02-March 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey, USA
  • Brigade Name:Koos

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:01 AM

View PostChance Gray, on Jun 23 2010, 08:55 AM, said:

I see you caught the fact I wouldn't want a 110ci tank on a marker. One hit to the tank, I'd probably go flying. Then I'd probably get a kill or two too... and I'd go to prison for "involuntary manslaughter with a lethal air tank."


Just FYI, that's not true. HPA tanks are very strong, a paintball isn't going to destroy it. I run a 114 on my automag and it's taken numerous hits. It's only going ot be damaged by drops/falls or mistreatment.

Back on topic, I'd agree with what Jackson suggested, or this from Lapco

This post has been edited by THUNDR: 23 June 2010 - 08:03 AM

View PostMarine Scout Sniper, on 24 November 2008 - 06:47 PM, said:

I just try to fulfill what the military conciders when they look for a sniper. ...their major concern is over all accuracy, physical stamina, patience, ability to acquire top secret clearance, and prior experience in paintball and/or hunting...

Gearbag Sale
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users