Special Ops Paintball: So you're gonna bring a girl to play? - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So you're gonna bring a girl to play? A how-to guide. Rate Topic: ***** 5 Votes

#151 User is offline   VD26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

Did I miss this detail some where in the topic?

I'm wondering what load bearing/ball hauling gear chicks can wear. I run with the Tactical Tailor Mini MAV (3 of them, each configured differently for different games,) and I have a generic 4+1 pod belt for a guest player. Admittedly, the 4+1 sucks, and really should be junked. I haven't had much luck in quality with paintball licensed gear, though I haven't tapped into the "pro" level ball haulers. What I'm asking is, what kind of loadout is ideal for a female paintball player? A chest rig can be worn lower - around the mid drift vs up on your sternum...suspenders for a belt load can be somewhat manageable (I'm assuming,) but will they be an issue for comfort? I can't imagine a full front/back vest will be anywhere near manageable, and something simple like a shoulder bag is just asking for trouble. What's a good carry option so the ladies can haul a good supply of paint?

My girlfriend is as you stated earlier in the topic, "well endowed." For ha-ha's, she tried on my plate carrier I screw around with at the shooting range; which is a full front and back platform. Looked a bit constrictive up high.

Any ideas?

This post has been edited by VD26: 14 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

#152 User is offline   VD26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostVD26, on 14 February 2011 - 06:24 PM, said:

Did I miss this detail some where in the topic?

I'm wondering what load bearing/ball hauling gear chicks can wear. I run with the Tactical Tailor Mini MAV (3 of them, each configured differently for different games,) and I have a generic 4+1 pod belt for a guest player. Admittedly, the 4+1 sucks, and really should be junked. I haven't had much luck in quality with paintball licensed gear, though I haven't tapped into the "pro" level ball haulers. What I'm asking is, what kind of loadout is ideal for a female paintball player? A chest rig can be worn lower - around the mid drift vs up on your sternum...suspenders for a belt load can be somewhat manageable (I'm assuming,) but will they be an issue for comfort? I can't imagine a full front/back vest will be anywhere near manageable, and something simple like a shoulder bag is just asking for trouble. What's a good carry option so the ladies can haul a good supply of paint?

My girlfriend is as you stated earlier in the topic, "well endowed." For ha-ha's, she tried on my plate carrier I screw around with at the shooting range; which is a full front and back platform. Looked a bit constrictive up high.

Any ideas?

Nevermind, my apologies. Somehow missed page 10 of the topic. Guess I should just have her model out some different setups.

#153 User is offline   SparkySparks 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

I think one of my friends must have seen this lately. He brought a girl out to a game for their first date. She loved it and so did her sister. Now if only I could get the wife out to play.
First Lieutenant Greg "Rhino" Sparks - Texas Light Infantry

#154 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

Playing with the wife is the best part. XD so much fun to shoot at each other. Really relieves tension. I'd let my wife shoot at me and I wouldn't fire back often. Just let her unload. LoL we both had fun.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#155 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

I've taken a few girls to play for dates. It's always fun, especially when you give them your nice speedball gun.
Just watch out if you're paying for her paint. It can get expensive :P

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#156 User is offline   collinsretail 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Great Guide, my friends and i were planning on taking our ladiespaintballingand i would never consider some of those tips
Great post.

#157 User is offline   kev102491 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

so i just sent this write up to my gf last night and she read it this morning and she says "thank you for this" and i say "thank you for this and some insights for getting more chicks in my area to play

#158 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

Friend of mine is having her birthday this weekend at the field. I posted this up on the facebook page, and already had a couple of the girls (including the birthday girl) thank me.

The 'wear a thong' part got a few laughs and comments though haha.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#159 User is offline   Montresor 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Montresor

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

Every time I've taken a lady to the field on a date, it ended...well.

Thats all I have to say about that.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Minnesota/Nodak? Visit www.valleypaintball.com the ONLY place to ball in the Red River Valley.

#160 User is offline   RsvitalVase 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RsvitalVaseGJ

Posted Yesterday, 11:51 PM

Want to learn how to create websites in PHP It's easy!

Get Free Training Course "PHP for creating websites : introduction " of 10 consecutive video lessons ...

Get access to video tutorials training right now, plus additional lessons on this topic on a regular basis . PHP Training Video .

Posted Image

Posted Image

PHP Training Video

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#161 User is offline   RsvitalVase 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted Yesterday, 11:56 PM

Get Free Training Course "PHP for creating websites : introduction " of 10 consecutive video lessons ...

Get access to video tutorials training right now, plus additional lessons on this topic on a regular basis . PHP Training Video .

Posted Image

Posted Image

PHP Training Video

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#162 User is offline   RsvitalVase 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 12:06 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

PHP Training Video

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic