So, what I'm looking for:
- Grip loading mag like Tag-8 is a HUGE plus. I'd say it is near necessary, but if the pistol is good enough, I can live without it. I think.
- A mag like above that doesn't hold the C02 with the paint (like some of the Rap pistols) is an even bigger plus.
- .68 Caliber is absolutely necessary. (Field paint)
- Quality is necessary, as are good looks. I hate the way the top loading mags look, but the new Overlord (the RX or something) is looking better. Of course I prefer quality to looks, but they help a lot too. I'm going to be using this pistol often for both a primary weapon and a back up.
- Low price is good.
- A holster is a must. Which ones are good, and which can carry extra mags?
- How many extra mags do I need?
- Basically, I want a very reliable, accurate, good looking pistol.
So, based on those standards, what do you think I should get? Which pistols are good? Also, if I do get the Tag 8, should I get a T9 rifle kit with it?
Thanks for the help guys! And remember, you will all probably play an important role in which paintball I end up buying, using, and (hopefully) end up loving. This is important!
Again, I appreciate the help and time you guys gave me.
This post has been edited by War Master: 28 August 2007 - 08:11 PM