Special Ops Paintball: Altama Black 8" Sidezip EXOSpeed Boot - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Altama Black 8" Sidezip EXOSpeed Boot Best boot I've owned

#1 User is offline   kubihibi 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:kubihibi

Posted 24 December 2007 - 02:34 PM

First off, here is the speal from the Altama's site;

Topline: 8" Tactical Combat Boot for SWAT, Police and Sheriff use. Black full-grain leather with Air Mesh. Slip-, acid- and oil-resistant rubber sole with running chassis and ankle stabilizers for support.

# Height - 8"
# Sole Pattern - Tactical Lug
# Upper - Full Grain Leather and Air Mesh
# Lining - Dual-Zone Wicking and Breathable
# Outsole - Slip-, Acid- and Oil-Resistant, Non-Marking Rubber
# Midsole - Triple-Density EVA
# TPU Molded Running Chassis
# TPU Molded Ankle Stabilizers
# EXO-Skeletal Support Structure
# Removable Innersole - Anatomically-Molded EVA with Shock Pads
# Non-Metallic Eyelet Lacing System
# Self-Locking Zipper with Hook & Loop Tab

Pic;
Posted Image

Now backround;

I'm in the Navy, and am currently attached to the USS Florida (one of 4 SSGN class Ohio-s) My job is very technical (hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, micro-computers) and I also was one of the resident security experts. Basically, I did everything you could possibly think of in these boots. I purchased them through the Exchange (PX, whatever... it is the same agency for all branches) for 80 shipped (roughly) this past August. I also used them at Camp Blanding.

and review;

These are the lightest, best wearing, best support, and most comfortable combat boots I've had to wear (yes I HAVE to wear them at work). Even after Blanding I just hosed them off, let them dry and polished them up and good as new ('cept already broken in). Altama even has a resole program where they resole your already broken in boots for 50 dollars US in either ripple, jungle, or tactical tread. I've worn Bates, Magnums, 511s, boots through the Supply system, and Danners, and I will go back to these EXOSpeed boots in a heartbeat.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users