Smart Parts SP-1 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DerekOleynik 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

I just bought an SP-1 today.

2 questions.

1. I live in Canada, the total i was charged on my visa was $186.14. Is this the before-conversion price, or the final price?

2. When I ordered the complete set there was no mention of CO2 tank or any tank for that matter. Also does a hopper come with the marker?

FYI, i've never purchased a paintball gun before so I am not aware of what is included in a package.

Thanks

Derek.

#2 User is offline   Zmeister45 

• Customer Service/Sales
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Zmeister45

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:24 AM

Derek,
That is so awesome you just got your first marker! You made an excellent choice! The SP-1 is fast, light, and has an overall great feel plus you have the weaver rails and customability for later. To answer your questions...
1. The charge you see is most likely the before-conversion price since all our system will accept payments for is in US Dollars.
2. The marker comes with a barrel, blocking device, small tool kit and some o-rings, and the manual. It does not include a hopper or a tank. What is nice about the SP-1 marker is the low-force bolt makes it so you don't have to buy the force-fed hoppers (although it doesn't hurt) you can get away with the shake and bake hoppers (the cheaper no agitation ones)

Hopefully that answers your questions let me know if I can be of any more help!

#3 User is offline   DerekOleynik 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

ZMeister, i've sent you multiple PM's. I dont think its going out because it shows there are zero sent messages on my inbox.

I was wanting to know when you will get a new shipment for the SP1's because sadly, i don't want to wait a whole month or 2, you know what i mean?

#4 User is offline   gypsycurse 

• Customer Service/Sales
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:23 AM

Derek,
I apologize for the time it took us to reply to your message. Has anyone tried to contact you since? I looked into your order and noticed that this specific order that you are speaking of has been canceled. I just wanted to make sure that we have worked everything out! Please let me know if there is anything else that I can possibly help you with.

Breanna SO customer service

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users