Special Ops Paintball: Autococker general discussion thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (30 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Autococker general discussion thread From classy to classic. Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#16 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:46 PM

I'm up for building a green lantern cocker with the ring logo tatooed on the side.

I really need to meet a lot of you guys, it would be pretty cool to have a cocker only game.

#17 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• Closed bolt. Rock n cock, or rock n roll.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:flyweightnate

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:53 PM

Indeed, it would. We should schedule one for like a year from now, so we all can plan ahead.

If nothing else, we should all get cockers customized and ano'ed in superhero/villain colors, to take a group photo.
Feedback.
"Listen to nate hes always right, no joke"- Mighty Mike

#18 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:59 PM

View Postflyweightnate, on Apr 6 2008, 10:53 PM, said:

Indeed, it would. We should schedule one for like a year from now, so we all can plan ahead.

If nothing else, we should all get cockers customized and ano'ed in superhero/villain colors, to take a group photo.

Hahah yeah. A year from this summer would be great. I'll be 18 and I'm planning on driving cross country sleeping in a tent a seeing everything I can before I have to go to school.

#19 User is offline   oerllikon 

• All closed bolt.... Awwww yeeaah
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SIA5 Dagger

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

View PostMighty Mike, on Apr 7 2008, 12:59 AM, said:

View Postflyweightnate, on Apr 6 2008, 10:53 PM, said:

Hahah yeah. A year from this summer would be great. I'll be 18 and I'm planning on driving cross country sleeping in a tent a seeing everything I can before I have to go to school.

hmm, has anyone called a spider-cocker?

#20 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:09 PM

I was actually thinking about doing a Daredevil cocker. With an old 99 rf. I have come so close to doing a joker phantom though. Green and purple acid wash. I did have a purple phantoms and went ot order green parts for it but backed out. I even had clear panels that I was going ot put a Joker bicycle card in it and a picture of a cartoon joker from a batman comic on the other side.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#21 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:46 AM

Yeah, Gambit is mine...i actually may have the cash to pull it off, once i get a new body. though by the time everything is done, i'll be back in school. and unfortunately, my mask (v-force shield)is forest green (looks like this, without the visor, and that kinda kills the effect. but it's better than my previous one, which is 4 years old.

i need to get a good hopper to go with it, as well. probably a TSA frontman (as flyweightnate said, i'm often found two bunkers away from him, either watching his back or laughing at the fact that he's kicking butt and taking names with a pump on a speedball field), black, and maybe paint the Ace of Spades on that, too (if it would stay, i haven't tried painting many hoppers, and i know that the VL200's that i've tried don't "hold" paint real well).

and i need some macroline that isn't bright orange. but that was free, so for the time being, it's good.

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#22 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:23 AM

Bostinian if you want some black macro pm me the length I have some ill send you...I have plenty lol

All cocker game...wow that would be epic sounding.

Lol ill do my cocker in superman....all blue with the S shield tattoos on either side with some red highlights...that would be sick.

Peace,
Teddy K

This post has been edited by Teddy K: 07 April 2008 - 07:25 AM

#23 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:31 AM

If we all did meet up and everyone had their cockers with superhero/supervillain schemes we could do a superhero vs. supervillain game. Everyone's cocker will look really nice if we can pull off all the schemes on our cockers.

How are the lightning cockers? I know all the pneus on them are crap but i may have found a cheap one...

#24 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:35 AM

If you have extra set of pnumatics they are fine but the stock pnumatics are horrible...there a bunch of reject dye parts or poorly remanufactured ones.

My friend has one...hes a cocker genius...and he didnt even think it worth the time to get the pnumatics working the way he wanted...so he just pumped it...which brings me to my next point.

PUMP IT

Peace,
Teddy K

If you have extra set of pnumatics they are fine but the stock pnumatics are horrible...there a bunch of reject dye parts or poorly remanufactured ones.

My friend has one...hes a cocker genius...and he didnt even think it worth the time to get the pnumatics working the way he wanted...so he just pumped it...which brings me to my next point.

PUMP IT

Peace,
Teddy K

#25 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:12 AM

Superbolts were an off-brand remake of the DYE Ultralites, ostensibly using the same G-code on a from scrap body, instead of a WGP body. Lightnings were another breed entirely, but some company.

Pneumatics were trash, regs were trash. Bodies were nicely milled and very light, but cheap metal, stripped out quickly, and the tolerances on the valve chamber depths were usually off by a bit. Feednecks were often installed backwards, binding the bolt, and ano(?) was poor... or it was powdercoat, or high quality paint. I have actually gotten the pneus working on one, by replacing all the urethane rings with bunathane rings from a WGP parts kit, but the three-way is very twitchy (3-oring contained) and not good twitchy, the ram is alright, but nothing to write home about, and I never bothered with that LPR. Just felt wrong, and I had too many spares around at the time.

It's a mediocre body to start with, but overall, I highly recommend a higher quality body. Cockers have almost unlimited potential; don't start with a constraint.
Feedback.

#26 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

Lightneings arent bad once you change the pneus, valve, and reg. They are just like any regular cocker just a different body.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#27 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:47 PM

View Postjiu-jitsu fighter, on Apr 7 2008, 03:50 PM, said:

Lightneings arent bad once you change the pneus, valve, and reg. They are just like any regular cocker just a different body.

Translation: Lightnings aren't bad as a body kit and frame...

I had an issue with the valve clearance on one, which takes the body kit part away... mine was worth a frame.
Feedback.

#28 User is offline   oerllikon 

• All closed bolt.... Awwww yeeaah
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SIA5 Dagger

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:01 PM

i think ill spider-man my odyssey. i want to keep my 03 vf pretty original.
what does anyone think about flat black backing with a silver web design?

#29 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:36 PM

It would be really cool but I dont think it would get the sypderman theme across...unless you had the little symbol.

Red back with silver webbing would look coolest imo.

Peace,
Teddy K

#30 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:53 PM

Dude, I'm calling Venom for one of my other guns... whenever I decide which one's gonna get it. Maybe the Illusion... Maybe the Sterling. Ohh, ghetto oldschool, plus comic...
Feedback.

Share this topic:

• (30 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users