Special Ops Paintball: Im a gun whore this is my collection, post up pics of yours - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Im a gun whore this is my collection, post up pics of yours Share the wealth and take a look at my collection Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by rockingijoe: 28 July 2010 - 08:21 PM

#2 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:22 PM

aren't they gorgeous! Lets see what you got!!!!!!!

#3 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

View Postrockingijoe, on 28 July 2010 - 09:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yup your a dirty hoe.

I'll be posting mine up in a bit, I have to wait for my package in the mail to return.
So I'll keep this as a "save" for now.

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 28 July 2010 - 09:24 PM

#4 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

View PostEskimo, on 28 July 2010 - 10:23 PM, said:

View Postrockingijoe, on 28 July 2010 - 09:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yup your a dirty hoe.

I'll be posting mine up in a bit, I have to wait for my package in the mail to return.
So I'll keep this as a "save" for now.

almost forgot the close up of the M-79 luancher

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

Only 4? (5 with the Launcher)
That's a good start :P Granted, yours are a little nicer than most of mine.

Posted Image

Clockwise, from Top.
A-5 with Tapco SAW Stock, E-Grip, Palmer's QEV, OpsGear M-249 Ammo Box, Metal Cyclone Rachet, Flatline, Heavy Gunner Grip, Versa-pod Bi-Pod System, and Air America Intimidator (to make it loud).
Brass Eagle Stingray. My first pump. Not bad for a $25 marker. Quiet as a mouse.
WGP Super Cocker 98, turned in to a pump. Still working out a few kinks on that one (it has the Fusions Regulator and the Marq's Macroline on it...)
Rap4 T68 Compact. Maybe the only good marker they've put out.
Splatmaster. 'Nuff Ced.
Bob Long Marq6 from Bea Youngs. 4 Eyes is the only upgrade (currently looking for a new board and Proffeciency Engine)
Action Markers Diadem ITS. You have to been a real gangsta to have one of these. This is the only marker on the board that has worked EVERY SINGLE TIME I needed it.
DP Fusion "7". It was one I got to "Beta Test". Except for upgrading the stock reg to the Hyper2, it's straight. And has worked flawlessly for 4 years now (except that one time the reg failed and blew the noid... hence why DP has since changed their regs).
Twin Tiberius 8's. For when I want to go all Boondock Saints Gunslinger on people.

This isn't including the ICD Promaster, Tippmann 98 Custom, Spyder Targa/One, and another BE Tigershark that are upstairs...oh, and my LAW. Not sure where that got to :/

This post has been edited by Pirate: 28 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#6 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

Twin Tiberius 8's. For when I want to go all Boondock Saints Gunslinger on people.

I think everyone goes through the I need two pistols phase at least once. lol I had 2 warsensor pistols once a wsp with blow back action and the zues g2 nothing makes u feel like more of a bad ass than, running out of air and ammo in your primary, turning to the guy next to u and saying hasta la vistaa baby, while simultaneously pulling two over sized pistols from your vest and jumping over your cover soon to be shooting wildly at confused and awe inspired foes.

#7 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

Oh, those are my primaries. I've got a dual pistol set up for when things need... a mad man with 2 pistols.

Got the Primary Pistol Player Pack, Modular Shoulder Harness (with 2 pistol holsters) and Magazine Forearm Guards from MOATI/Extreme Stitchworks/Spec Ops. Kilt made by Mae at USAKilts.com.
That's how I plan on running around scenarios most of the day. Now that my knee is in shape to where I can actually run around a lot, I'm ready to take full advantage.
Posted Image

We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett

#8 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:05 AM

So are wejust doing current markers? or that we used to own? i guess just current...that will keep this simple and small...

me pumps
Posted Image

my last semi auto i own...probably going out the door this year once i get her fixed up

Posted Image
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#9 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:53 AM

Let me know when that Blazer goes up on the block man. If I have the cash, I'd love some Palmer's Sexiness in my inventory.

#10 User is offline   Riddler 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

currently owned:

westwood 'cocker (current project gun, will be getting all new parts and anodizing)
Posted Image

valhalla viking
Posted Image

ccm t2
Posted Image

agd automag (i also have a classic valve for this)
Posted Image

bbt 'cocker (stealing the frame to be anodized with the above westwood; will probably sell this eventually)
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Riddler: 29 July 2010 - 09:13 AM

#11 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

View PostLegato, on 29 July 2010 - 04:05 AM, said:

So are wejust doing current markers? or that we used to own? i guess just current...that will keep this simple and small...

me pumps
Posted Image

my last semi auto i own...probably going out the door this year once i get her fixed up

Posted Image

your a more selective type of whore but u must pump well. lol buahaha. None the less impressive collection some great guns with a-lot of class

#12 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

[color="#ff00ff"]So are wejust doing current markers? or that we used to own? i guess just current...that will keep this simple and small...

This is meant to be your collection, or your picture of your largest collection. However you must have owned all of the guns at the same time. That would be my preference. However I really just wanna see some great pics of great guns so bring it.

#13 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

my last semi auto i own...probably going out the door this year once i get her fixed up[/color]
Posted Image
[/quote]

I too would love to get in on that blazer when u decide to part with her

#14 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:56 PM

View Postrockingijoe, on 29 July 2010 - 02:10 PM, said:

your a more selective type of whore but u must pump well. lol buahaha. None the less impressive collection some great guns with a-lot of class

I am selective now. Check out my profile, i have owned over 24 markers since i started. I have run the gambit. Played with a lot. Finally found my likes a few years back. No i am uber selective. For me to want it it must be rare or unique in some way. No more just buying off the shelf markers unless they are from a custom shop. Would prefer them to have random anno not many others have or be a limited run.

View Postrockingijoe, on 29 July 2010 - 02:28 PM, said:

I too would love to get in on that blazer when u decide to part with her

there is quite a line for her...she is a limited run, 1 of 10 total made in that anno. Many people want her. LOL
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#15 User is offline   rockingijoe 

• TedIV
  • Pip

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:47 AM

are there really only three people with gun collections on specialops come on lets see more pics!!!!!!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users