Special Ops Paintball: Korea 2022: Air Force Academy scenario game - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Korea 2022: Air Force Academy scenario game April 12, 2008 Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   THE REAL MASTER CHIEF 

• The Masterchief
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:THE MASTERCHIEF

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:24 PM

Coming from Pueblo on I25 north which exit is the best one to take ? Sorry only been to the AFA 1 time, for the Army Air Force Game and I was not driving! (HS gate )I go to the Pueblo Chemical Depot and through the High Security Gates ( always A search ) takes 30 to 45 min every time! 248 bravo trained on you red mags in there weapons! You feel like a freakin terrorist!
Have Guns Will Travel

Call me lets play some paintball 719-248-9251 can outfit over 40 players with top quality equipment

#77 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

Foxtrot's right, it's the same field from last year (shrunk a bit, though, by popular demand). Staging area is in the same place.Entering from the South Gate is nice, because the only turn you'll have to make is the turn into our makeshift parking lot. However the North Gate is just as easy; all you have to do is turn left when you see a giant airplane on "static display" (meaning it's propped up on the ground -- you'll know it when you see it). The road we're on is called Stadium Boulevard, and there should be signs you can follow to the stadium... anyway it'll be easy to find. If you get lost, call my cell at 315-727-6877 and I'll try to guide you in.

As for the gates, all you should need is a valid driver's license. They may ask you what you're doing there, and there are occasional random checks of cars, so be aware that this may happen. We're an open base, which means there are very few restrictions on who can come in. If there are any issues at all, again, please call my cell number above.

Feel free to arrive early, but be aware that we'll be blowing up some air bunkers in the morning, so try not to be *too* early. Arriving at 8:30 will give you an hour to set up, register, and pay before the inbrief.

This post has been edited by MurderDeathKill: 11 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#78 User is offline   foxtrotdelta 

• Team Auxiliary
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:foxtrotdelta

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

@ Master Chief: If your coming up from Pueblo take the Academy exit (149?), that's the south gate.

This post has been edited by foxtrotdelta: 11 April 2008 - 08:22 PM

Proudly sponsored by Soft Ear Mods; member of Team Auxiliary

#79 User is offline   THE REAL MASTER CHIEF 

• The Masterchief
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

Roger That! Thanks for the help!
Have Guns Will Travel

Call me lets play some paintball 719-248-9251 can outfit over 40 players with top quality equipment

#80 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:22 AM

Fresh from World News Nightly, here are several uncovered contingency plans! What do they mean... who knows? But this information is sure to prove useful to a wary player!

Attached File(s)

Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#81 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

Whew! Great game.. I'm sore! Big thanks to:

The AFA Crew: Despite all of the initial problems, you did a really good job putting this game on, a lot of fun, and good quality reffing.

US Troops: You guys flat out rocked! Made my job incredibly easy.

Col. Johnson: A formidable adversary, and a great guy to chat with to boot!

BLC: What can I say? You were there when I needed you most. If I awarded MVT, easy pick here.

Texas Trigger: Pleasure meeting with you and playing.. you always seemed to have my right flank locked down. And I thank you for that. Send me a PM, I've got a part for ya.

Masterchief: Thanks for making it up, and for getting the suitcase nuke. You make me proud to have you as a teammate with your standup play and attitude

Torch: Thanks for the ride, man! Always fun running with ya.

Wow.. have a feeling I missed someone... but yeah.. great game, thanks to everyone for coming out!

Ian "Lo" Ebersole
US Commander

#82 User is offline   foxtrotdelta 

• Team Auxiliary
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:foxtrotdelta

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

I have to agree with Lo, this was a great game even with the field being moved at the last minute (Damn, environmentalists). Special thanks to the AFA crew for putting this together and adapting to the changing circumstances. Also, great job allies! I'm glad I got to play side by side with some really amazing players.
Proudly sponsored by Soft Ear Mods; member of Team Auxiliary

#83 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:35 AM

My thanks to everyone who showed up an had patience with us! We got thrown a real curve-ball (more like a curve-hand grenade) and you guys put up with us long enough to recover for a great day of shooting.

Allies won in a landslide, but the scores really didn't reflect how hard both teams were playing. Every time I stepped on the field, I saw really close firefights and really solid effort from both teams. Allies managed to push through to the objectives, winning all but one of the missions in their favor.

Once again, thanks to everybody and I hope our little "field fiasco" doesn't prevent you from coming back next time.
Posted Image

#84 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

;) Sorreh I missed this one. Duty calls at the worst times.
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#85 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• Nothin' but the rain...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:31 AM

Well, I'm back home in Texas, and I miss Colorado already. I can't believe how beautiful that part of the country is, and how friendly all the people are there....only about two months until I head back though! And yes, I somehow got all that paint home (1300 rounds)....TSA had to inspect my bags. :rolleyes: The game was a ton of fun, some of the best paintball I've played in a while...Even when my gun broke and I ran around like a maniac. :D Had a great time seeing the sights in CO Springs, bare hand climbing in the Garden of the Gods, hanging with CS-14...Good times. Can't wait to finish up here and head back up.

I'd like to thank Lo and the Chief, had an awesome time running with you guys. Too bad the rest of the BoB crew couldn't make it. I was really curious to see if Jester is as demented in person as he comes across on the forums. And Lo, I'd be more than happy to play alongside BoB, dunno how much time I'll have to do that, but at any rate. PM inbound!

BLC was great too...Someone tell Torch to PM me...I just got a $500 scholarship from my bank, with no specific purpose (I get to keep it...E-mag money baby!) So I'm totally ready to sell him those lowers if he wants 'em.

AFA crew did a great job running the game. Look forward to playing in the club with ya'll. Didn't get to chat with you that much MDK, but I wanted to ask what the best way was to get my gear up there...I think you told me once to have my folks bring it up parents' weekend, is that correct? Could I ship it to my Academy P.O. Box and get it after basic?

And finally, thank you Aaron for showing me around the Academy after the game and dropping me off at the hotel. I hope my resume helps you with your quest to enter the class of 2013. The application process is long and tedious, but don't give up, you've got a great shot at the Academy! Let me know if you need anything else!

And by the way Ian, I saw you running around with the camera later in the day, any chance you could post up the pictures you took?

This post has been edited by Texas Trigger: 17 April 2008 - 11:32 AM

I'm here, Benjie, I'm here, I said, clasping his hand on my arm.
Help me Rootie, my legs won't move.
Aw Benjie, it'll be okay Benj, I'll give you mine

USAFA '12.

#86 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:47 PM

Yes, you did! This game will be covered in an upcoming edition of RECON Magazine. While I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, here are a few of my favorites:

Posted Image
Communist forces at the beginning of the final battle.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lo

#87 User is offline   schuby 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SCHUBY

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

Oh...great, that first picture I'm just staring down the barrel of my gun. Genius...lol.
My SpecOps feedback: Here.
My MCB Feedback: Here.

#88 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• Nothin' but the rain...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

Cool, we're gonna be in RECON? Need an interview? :(

If you got any shots of me, I'd like to have 'em, maybe put one in my senior portfolio.
I'm here, Benjie, I'm here, I said, clasping his hand on my arm.
Help me Rootie, my legs won't move.
Aw Benjie, it'll be okay Benj, I'll give you mine

USAFA '12.

#89 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:51 PM

You know, somehow I missed you, except for one staging area shot.. which was really odd to me..

Either that, or your Marauders are still blending in too well and I just haven't spotted you yet.
Ian

#90 User is offline   THE REAL MASTER CHIEF 

• The Masterchief
  • Pip

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:36 AM

Good running with you also Texas Trigger, Glad you could make it up for the game! and Lo always great running with you!
That SC Nuke is pretty cool glad they didn't search your Vehicle! you would be @ GITMO!
Have Guns Will Travel

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users