Pump Discussion Thread V.2 Rate Topic: -----

#5176 User is offline   slowerpig81 

• This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

View PostViherkogen, on Jan 21 2009, 09:31 PM, said:

Does anyone have a 3.5 ounce tank they are willing to sell me? The places that fill CO2 near me charge almost as much, or the same, as a 20oz when they fill my 9oz. Since I have a refill station, I am just going to use my 20 to fill a 3.5, if I can find one.

That will waste a lot of gas, since to fill a co2 tank you need to chill it first by filling it a little then purging that so that all of the co2 will go in. Also might overfill easily.

View PostMighty Mike, on Jan 21 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

View PostBAGELS, on Jan 21 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

go for it, just make sure you get it back when she dumps you. lol

Well I would store it of course, but it would be "her" personal marker.

View Postthisissparta, on Jan 21 2009, 06:18 PM, said:

How much? Unibodies go from about 100-150 that I've seen. The only thing is, you'd have to get an official Phantom velocity adjuster if you don't already have one, because there's no way to take off the barrel (duh.) to adjust your velocity if you normally just use an allen key. :D

The unibody is like 125 and yeah I would need a TPC lol

Yes, you certainly do, the TPC (tuned port compensator) is a part of the bolt, and it's what the spring seats on, without it the Phantom will not work.

#5177 User is offline   Spud01 

• Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

has anyone heard from Teddy k or xkpxfattyxx or Matt lately???

#5178 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sneaky Sir

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

No Spud haven't seen them fellows much the past two weeks

And Steelhearted and Infamous, I'm going to try to get out to Air Assault this Saturday also, it'll be my first time there. Look for an SOPC jersey, black profilers, and a semi-whore's worth of markers

#5179 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:38 PM

View Postslowerpig81, on Jan 21 2009, 08:22 PM, said:

Yes, you certainly do, the TPC (tuned port compensator) is a part of the bolt, and it's what the spring seats on, without it the Phantom will not work.

Whoops wrong part lol I meant the adjuster.

#5180 User is offline   Viherkogen 

• God's In His Heaven. All's Right With The World.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Viherkogen

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:41 PM

View Postslowerpig81, on Jan 21 2009, 11:22 PM, said:

View PostViherkogen, on Jan 21 2009, 09:31 PM, said:

Does anyone have a 3.5 ounce tank they are willing to sell me? The places that fill CO2 near me charge almost as much, or the same, as a 20oz when they fill my 9oz. Since I have a refill station, I am just going to use my 20 to fill a 3.5, if I can find one.

That will waste a lot of gas, since to fill a co2 tank you need to chill it first by filling it a little then purging that so that all of the co2 will go in. Also might overfill easily.

I plan on making the gas route as short as possible so I don't waste gas filling the lines. I also chill my tanks in the fridge before I use them. As far as over-filling, I have a scale I use and I have previous experience filling tanks. Worst case scenario, I will just have to use one of the replacement burst discs that I have.
|| My Feedback || 187 BP ||
|| Reasons one and two why my avatar is a cactus. ||
|| The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. ||
|| If actions are stronger than words, why is the pen mightier than the sword? ||
You just lost The Game.

#5181 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:05 AM

Just make sure both of them are syphen(sp) tanks
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#5182 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:19 AM

Well i won't be online here much anymore. My work, which is the main spot i am on the web, has enabled Content Blocker in IE. It blocks every forum i go to, gmail, google, yahoo, my bank, paypal, you name it. All because they don't have a content rating, therefore they must be bad.... :P Not cool. I did all my banking, email, and forum surfing from work...all on my own T1. :( Now i am screwed. Oh well....so yeah you won't see me online much anymore. I have a Blackberry so i can read, but posting and modding won't be done much at all. This sucks....

And no i can't just use safari or firefox...we use Unix for everything at work (as we invented it), and run everything in Shells off of it...we use Citrix to access windows applications, like IE and Office, and that's all that we have on the server.... :(

So i am not totally OT......Pump wise....hoping to get out this month for the MCB pump game. Really relaly really want to. NEED to play.

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#5183 User is offline   Viherkogen 

• God's In His Heaven. All's Right With The World.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Viherkogen

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:38 AM

View Postfrench t0ast, on Jan 22 2009, 10:05 AM, said:

Just make sure both of them are syphen(sp) tanks

Well if the 3.5 is Siphoned, then it will put liquid CO2 into the gun when I use it. I am just going to hold the 20 upside down for now. I am getting a 3.5 from lefty, so I will tell you guys how it turns out. This should make it cheaper for those of who play outlaw but don't want large tanks.

Sorry to hear about your predicament, Lego.
|| My Feedback || 187 BP ||
|| Reasons one and two why my avatar is a cactus. ||
|| The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. ||
|| If actions are stronger than words, why is the pen mightier than the sword? ||
You just lost The Game.

#5184 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:33 AM

lego, maybe you should consider getting a new job... A paintball-friendly job.

How do sites get content ratings? Maybe they can get rated?

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#5185 User is offline   Infamous_51 

• official rock and roll clown
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:00 PM

Word out to sneaky or steelhearted...either of you have a HPA tank and hopper I can borrow saturday? I just got an electro so I wanna try it out...then go back to pumping of course :ghillie:

(Go sig yourself) Maybe I will...Maybe I will..........-Epic_fail

#5186 User is offline   SteelHearted 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

View PostInfamous_51, on Jan 22 2009, 03:00 PM, said:

Word out to sneaky or steelhearted...either of you have a HPA tank and hopper I can borrow saturday? I just got an electro so I wanna try it out...then go back to pumping of course :ghillie:

lol sorry but basically all my stuff decided to crap out. I only got my autococker trilogy sport working, unless I get my sl 68 II spring in the mail. My mini, CP tank, and empire hopper are all busted. I will still be there though! Might pull photo duty for some of the time.
I'll be there in an Ace's high jersey, blue proflexs, and green proto pants. Hope to see you guys!

------------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by: St. Croix paintball Supply, Splattag, CC military surplus, WPN paintball.

#5187 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:57 PM

Sad face, Lego. ;) Damn content rating. >:(

Pump-related... Is an ANS Quick-Fire frame nice? I'm currently being offered one for my pump kit... what would the value be for a BNIB one? I think I might trade, flip it, then buy a CCM kit, and buy Spud's 86 frame out of pocket. :laugh: Any suggestions?

Man, I just realized that I've been here for one whole year. Sweetness. :ghillie:

In that time, I've sold all the guns I had pre-joining, and have owned 9, soon to be 11 new guns. :dodgy:

This post has been edited by thisissparta: 22 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#5188 User is offline   Spud01 

• Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

View Postthisissparta, on Jan 22 2009, 02:57 PM, said:

Sad face, Lego. :P Damn content rating. >:P

Pump-related... Is an ANS Quick-Fire frame nice? I'm currently being offered one for my pump kit... what would the value be for a BNIB one? I think I might trade, flip it, then buy a CCM kit, and buy Spud's 86 frame out of pocket. :laugh: Any suggestions?

Man, I just realized that I've been here for one whole year. Sweetness. :happy:

In that time, I've sold all the guns I had pre-joining, and have owned 9, soon to be 11 new guns. :P

They are decent found them for 35

#5189 User is offline   SteelHearted 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:47 PM

View PostSteelHearted, on Jan 22 2009, 03:06 PM, said:

View PostInfamous_51, on Jan 22 2009, 03:00 PM, said:

Word out to sneaky or steelhearted...either of you have a HPA tank and hopper I can borrow saturday? I just got an electro so I wanna try it out...then go back to pumping of course :laugh:

lol sorry but basically all my stuff decided to crap out. I only got my autococker trilogy sport working, unless I get my sl 68 II spring in the mail. My mini, CP tank, and empire hopper are all busted. I will still be there though! Might pull photo duty for some of the time.
I'll be there in an Ace's high jersey, blue proflexs, and green proto pants. Hope to see you guys!

I'm so happy, I fixed the following
Empire reloader B
Sl 68 II
Invert Mini (getting a part to replace, once it shows up it'll be functional)

So you can use my hopper for a couple of games Infamous. You'll need to rent a tank for like 5 or 10 dollars, my tank's threads are screwed up and I don't want it messing up your asa. I'm going for sure now that my sl is working again.

------------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by: St. Croix paintball Supply, Splattag, CC military surplus, WPN paintball.

#5190 User is offline   Spades 

• forum pizzimp
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sgt. spades

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

this may sound.... like im probably going to get attacked by multiple peoples, but... what do you guys like so much about pump?
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (551 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users