• You cannot reply to this topic

Ops gear fake supressor It's eye candy

#1 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:11 AM

ok so couple days ago I when ahead and blew my summer paycheak savings..
and I was making a deal with the store cleark. and in the end I got the ops gear fake suppressor for 20$ and 15% my total purchuses.
after assembling my fancy new stock ( review already written ) I went ahead to place my Fake suppressor.

The suppressor fits 1 inch barrels and 7/8 barrels. so your safe when you buy it. ( just bring your barrel and ask to see if it fits )
the suppressor itself is quite long- guessing at 6-7 inches. there is two very tiny screws that tighten against your barrel. for a secure fit.
The fake suppressor doesn't give your barrel an extra three inches.. it fits two the lenth of your barrel. so theres not a massive lenth difference after its placed on.
when you place the suppressor and pre-pair to tighten it make sure that you have a piece of tape or cloth in between because it will readly scratch your paint off your barrel.

( Do not over tighten this will dent the inside of your barrel and then your accuracy is completley off.)

performance: ok well the first thing i noticed is that it doesnt wiggle or slide. it says put.
the second thing I noticed is because your covering any of your porting holes. your making your shot just a little louder.
When you shoot you will notice that there is an small amount more " Poof " to your shots. once again thats expected because your covering your porting.
When you break a ball in your barrel after your done the round its a good idea to take off the suppressor and clean you barrel because the paint usually escapes the porting and flows through the open spots between barrel and suppressor.
when I went to cronograph it, the FPS whent up about 3-5 on the graph then the normal setting..thats expected because of less porting.
you can also add fake suppressor shrouds to it. once again with another longer set of screws. ( another ploy to get money. I think so )
The normal sized barrel bags will fit right over top it, meaning you don't need a barrel bag to fit a howizter
It looks like a beauty. the suppressor doesn't fail to perform. its cheap ( assuming you can talk the talk ) and its sturdy..

overall its a nicle piece of eye candy thats bound to grab some attention

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 05 April 2008 - 08:58 PM

#2 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

I have added the site to this post for those who need a visual on this product: http://www.opsgear.com/Fake-Suppressor-Pai...-suppressor.htm

Or you can use the: SUPER LINK!

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 17 September 2007 - 02:49 PM

#3 User is offline   andrew h 

• death is on the wind...
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*shadow*

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:20 PM

"the second thing I noticed is because your covering any of your porting holes. your making your shot just a little louder."

a suppressor that makes your gun louder? LOL but still it looks pretty spiffy.
so a bush shot you?...
...fear the sniper

official sniper #23
play here! -> http://www.forestfirepb.com/

#4 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:27 PM

well. it isnt a real silencer, so by covering the port holes your forcing the sound through a smaller area.
like when your going to fart you tighten up the cheeks and all of a sudden its like a wistle going off.

sorry dude, that was my best example :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users