Special Ops Paintball: HALO REACH, Noble Team Last Stand - Special Ops Paintball

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HALO REACH, Noble Team Last Stand First Strike PB, Jan. 15/16, 2011 Rate Topic: -----

#166 User is offline   Acara 

• Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

View Postmako, on 10 January 2011 - 08:23 PM, said:

Okay Smite is all preregistered.

RV i sready to go. We'll be rolling up and getting in reallllllllll late on Fri. Ft.Lauderdale to Gainsville is no fun...no fun!

Can't wait to jump back in!

Mako

So we gonna break the 10-year jinx & play on the same side for once :-)

Good to hear your coming up & travel safe. I'll have a cold one waiting for you at camp.

#167 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:36 PM

View PostAcara, on 10 January 2011 - 10:30 PM, said:

I'll have a cold one waiting for you at camp.

I think everyone will have cold ones whether they want to or not.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#168 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Southeast XGST

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

View Postcookie, on 11 January 2011 - 07:36 PM, said:

View PostAcara, on 10 January 2011 - 10:30 PM, said:

I'll have a cold one waiting for you at camp.

I think everyone will have cold ones whether they want to or not.

Looks perfect during the day. Bright and sunny and highs around 60. Sounds Perfect....Now for the not so good....Mid to upper 20's at night maybe low 30's. Thats a little too cold for us Floridians. Gonna build an igloo with them dead aliens bodies. Gonna have a fire pit, but still gonna need your parka. Gonna have to find a way to keep my balls warm as well as my other balls. Gonna be hard on the paint. Around 60 hrs to go time. See ya soon.

#169 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

This will be a great event, glad to see old friends (no matter what side) and meet new friends.
The field will be played alittle different this time and it should be interesting.

Noble Team - We Ready!

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 13 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#170 User is offline   904_flo 

• Teacher ask me what I want to be. I told her a ATM
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

A friend of mine doesn't believe in aliens, so i plan to bring him one. Dead.....alive...doesn't matter. :blink:

This post has been edited by 904_flo: 13 January 2011 - 09:50 PM

TIPPMANN TIPPMANN TIPPMANN.......NUFF SAID

#171 User is offline   Romero 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

Heading out in a little bit. Look forward to seeing everyone there! Almost forgot, will be taking lots of footage with the new helmet cam. Check my channel for the video: Youtube.com/xTheRomerox

This post has been edited by Romero: 14 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

#172 User is offline   904_flo 

• Pip

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

What time is game on?

#173 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:28 PM

For anyone interested I will have shields that are for sale at the field... Look for the yellow, green, and red hat/tail... If you can't find me it's your own fault.

extremegst.com team website

#174 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

I would like to thank everyone for attending the event. I'm tired and know most everyone else is too.

Will update tomorrow as I need some sleep as I start a new job in the morning.
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#175 User is offline   mako 

• Team Captain
  • PipPip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:36 AM

Smite had a great time... Noble team played a stand up game..no complaints. refs dug in deep and did a great job..missions were fun and the field looked great okay enough butt kissing time for some bragging.

Smite locked down the Noble base during the night game..locked it down! and no there was not 40 of us! just 7...just seven.

Also Smite rolled out with the jet packs and caused all sorts of trouble for the blue side.."LAW is here and here"...

Lots of love for those we shot and those that shot us..today we're opponants...tomorrow we are allies!

See you all on the field.

Mako out!

Mud, sand, tar, soot, coal, oil, grease, ink....ha ha I have dirty words in my sig!

#176 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:23 PM

Let the braggin' start as it's my favorite to smack talk.

Your lock down didn't stop me from blowing your base with only four players with me or crawling almost to my other mission just 50 yards short with no marker or support before being taken out so your lock down wasn't that tight.

Now I reported my numbers on the field and heard the reported numbers from the other side that night so I don't see how you can only say there was seven players on your side on the field.
I'll give Smite kudos for giving us one heck of a fight and you guys came in rolling hard, real hard.

My favorite saying that night: Base Blown!
I loved the game and hope to see everyone on the field again somewhere soon.
I'll be a Bear Claw Paintball February 19th and 20th any Florida teams wishing to join in hit me up.

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 17 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#177 User is offline   904_flo 

• Pip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

I had a great time.Noble took the win, Shuffle and I won the breakout team, and i got my first warning punch. So all in all I had a ball. Final battle was the most intense battle EVER! And i want to say thank you to Randy for handling the situation the way he did. :tup:

#178 User is offline   chris1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

Flow I'm not sure if you recall but I was the one who ran up to you and got you to exit the field to collect yourself. I even had to get out of the turret seat to do so ;) . I have seen you and your brother at the past several events. I'm sure you have noticed the same players as well. What I'm getting at is this event you may be on the same side and the next time enemies. In the end everyone is there because they share the love for the sport. Give credit to the reffs they have a thankless job. If you are unhappy with a call take it to the head reffs but remember your there to enjoy the weekend so don't let one incident ruin it for you. Randy is a great guy and I'm sure he remedied the situation.

#179 User is offline   Backdoor 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

First off I'd like to thank Randy,Hugh, and the First Strike and Mensrea staff for providing a great field and a great event. The field was in great shape as always. Hugh, even though we've known each other for years and years this was my first time playing one of your events and I have to say as a player, general, and a fellow producer you put on one heck of a game. I had a blast.
For everyone that played for me on the Covenant side,thank you for all the hard play. It was a tough but, fun game. Just the way I like it. Tommy and crew were amazing opponents. It was great seeing all my friends both old, really old(you know who you are) and all the new folks I started friendships with this weekend. Can't wait to see you all again soon.
Fight like a man. Look your opponent straight in the back and pull the trigger.

#180 User is offline   904_flo 

• Pip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:32 PM

View Postchris1, on 17 January 2011 - 05:15 PM, said:

Flow I'm not sure if you recall but I was the one who ran up to you and got you to exit the field to collect yourself. I even had to get out of the turret seat to do so ;) . I have seen you and your brother at the past several events. I'm sure you have noticed the same players as well. What I'm getting at is this event you may be on the same side and the next time enemies. In the end everyone is there because they share the love for the sport. Give credit to the reffs they have a thankless job. If you are unhappy with a call take it to the head reffs but remember your there to enjoy the weekend so don't let one incident ruin it for you. Randy is a great guy and I'm sure he remedied the situation.

Yeah i remember there was a couple of players who came up and was trying to defuse the situation. I appreciate that. The ref that was involved came up to me after and spoke is peace and i did the same. I understand that it is a sport and things happen. I just take it as a lesson to handle it a different way the next time. :D

Share this topic:

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users