• You cannot reply to this topic

Cushman

#1 User is offline   Run'n Gun 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:KOLTENMOLTEN

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:39 AM

I just got a M1 Garand Kit from Cushman paintball. I am really mad. I wanted to cancel the order and get the money back but the guy would not let me do it. So the kit came yesterday. It looked crappy. On his website it says that I dont need to take apart or do anything to my marker, just slide it right in, turns out, i have to take apart my A5 and drill a hole in my trigger. We told the guy about it but he just wont listen and give us the money back. From my experience, this guy scammed me and I recommend to NOT BUY from him.

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:45 AM

I'm sorry for your troubles. If you search the site there are numerous people on here who will tell you cushman's products are absolute garbage. Sorry you had this happen. Take up a complaint with the Better Business Bureau that what he promised is not what he produced for you. First take it up with the owner and see how far that gets. If it goes nowhere, then go to the BBB, and tell him so, maybe with that threat over him he will refund your money

Oh and punted to Review section since this is not news

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:42 AM

Cushman = Epic Fail

#4 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:21 AM

I hate to be the bearer of this news, but if you look at the pictures included on their website, you see there's no way you can just "slide in" your A5 into that Garand and expect it to work -- there is no place for the stock pistol grip which holds the A5's trigger assembly.

I can't comment either way on Cushman's products overall (this is the first time I've even looked at the site), but I did notice that detail right away.
Member of Team Akkadian

#5 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:44 AM

View PostEnhander, on May 19 2009, 05:42 AM, said:

Cushman = Epic Fail

Qft.

People have all sorts of disaster stories with cushman. Search around the forums and you will most likely find some..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users