Special Ops Paintball: First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:58 AM

View PostPaintballZR, on 19 April 2011 - 12:41 AM, said:

The Trailgunners are gearing up for this one, 2 weeks away and we're gathering our numbers, hit you guys back when we got an exact count. Its been about 3 years since our last visit to this awesome field. We are definitely overdue!Looking forward to this charity event scenario, so there will be generals?

Saturday = three team capt. for the Alamo game.

Sunday = two generals for the mini game.

#47 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

View PostXGST - Homicidal Maniac, on 19 April 2011 - 03:07 AM, said:

You guys are great. The movie idea is awesome. I think that would be cool for them. Any ideas on how many are bringing their kids. I know my three will be there. It would help to have some rough idea so I can put together some goody bags for them too. Already got the big kids some cool stuff. I was thinking about an adult activity involving some small or large quantities of alcohol(some provided by us and the mixer stuff too) away from the kiddies. Maybe a fire or just a hang out, listen to music, and get to know someone new, kind of thing. Yep, less than two weeks to go. Time to buckle down and get some real numbers going. I was informed that 200 will not be unattainable. Plus a bunch of family types. Food sounds like Pizza so far, but if anyone else wants to do bbq also, we are always open to ideas. Skiddish...are you and skittles staying at my housko? Plenty of room. Sounds great and again I appreciate you guys tremendously.

I'm not sure yet. I'll have to talk to Nikki but it's a possibility.

What about a 3 legged race? Off-field or mabye on field with a kid and adult. Could always do a race across field after using the dizzy bat whilst playing.

Activities involving alcohol would have to happen after the game or at night which could definiteley be interesting.

extremegst.com team website

#48 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

View Postskiddish9999, on 19 April 2011 - 10:28 AM, said:

View PostXGST - Homicidal Maniac, on 19 April 2011 - 03:07 AM, said:

You guys are great. The movie idea is awesome. I think that would be cool for them. Any ideas on how many are bringing their kids. I know my three will be there. It would help to have some rough idea so I can put together some goody bags for them too. Already got the big kids some cool stuff. I was thinking about an adult activity involving some small or large quantities of alcohol(some provided by us and the mixer stuff too) away from the kiddies. Maybe a fire or just a hang out, listen to music, and get to know someone new, kind of thing. Yep, less than two weeks to go. Time to buckle down and get some real numbers going. I was informed that 200 will not be unattainable. Plus a bunch of family types. Food sounds like Pizza so far, but if anyone else wants to do bbq also, we are always open to ideas. Skiddish...are you and skittles staying at my housko? Plenty of room. Sounds great and again I appreciate you guys tremendously.

I'm not sure yet. I'll have to talk to Nikki but it's a possibility.

What about a 3 legged race? Off-field or mabye on field with a kid and adult. Could always do a race across field after using the dizzy bat whilst playing.

Activities involving alcohol would have to happen after the game or at night which could definiteley be interesting.
Lets see!

Alcohol + Dizzy bat thinge + 3 - leg race = Pls do that way over there! :blink: ha ha ha ah

Sound like some good things that weekend. Pls all the fun stuff for the kids.

#49 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

More stuff for the kids:
- Lawn darts
- Frisbee Golf
Considering it will be hot - Blind Snakes. Set up a number of sprinklers in between a starting line and a finish line. Have the kids try to run from one end to the other without getting sprayed. Have one of the kids control the faucet, turning it on and off at random. Award ribbons to the kids who play the longest without getting wet.
- Nerf gun wars
- Water Balloon Fight on the airball field

Also, what about throwing a paintball grenade back and forth between two people? There is also hot potato with a paint grenade.

There is this too: My link

This post has been edited by skiddish9999: 19 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

#50 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:57 AM

No water on site....
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#51 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:39 AM

View PostRealtorTommy, on 20 April 2011 - 09:57 AM, said:

No water on site....

Yes! for the players, and non - players who will be coming for the game. It's going to be " WARM " during the day time. So pls bring lots of water. Don't need any one falling out from the heat.

Old One & Lady Dhampir

#52 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

View Postcookie, on 17 April 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

Hey Ghost, you better spend your whole paycheck cause we all know you can't hit squat except by accident. :P

BRING A BELL....... :dodgy: AND A "CUP"

....ALL DAY LONG......OW,(DING) OW(DING) :o OOOOOHHHHH!!!!(DA-DING DING DING)

#53 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:08 PM

View PostT.O.T.GHOST, on 23 April 2011 - 12:54 AM, said:

Hey Ghost, you better spend your whole paycheck cause we all know you can't hit squat except by accident. :P

Easier if I just mount the bell in front. :laugh:
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#54 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ToT-Spinout

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:25 PM

Talked to Randy Saturday, says he wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have 130+ turn out. Talk about your target rich environment. I'm still discussing playing this weekend with the general, I'm going to need it after finals this week.

#55 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Southeast XGST

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:18 PM

I have to admit my jealousy is abounding. I hope you guys get to shoot the heck out of each other. I know that with all the different types of activities that are planned...you will not be bored. Please bring your families and get them involved in what you love. There will be plenty of food, drinks, music, activites, movies, competitions and of course lots of paintball. With the numbers looking like they are, 200 with the walk ons should be no problem. Also, if you are the great majority who have volunteered to help make this one of the best events around, please do not forget to bring your own paintball gear. There will be plenty of time for you to get your game on too. The more people that we have helping, allows us to rotate out and have fun too. Again, for the night activities, if you would like a particular type of drink, please BYOB! We will have all of the mixer stuff, sodas, water, etc...but none of the hard stuff. So if you want it, you should make arrangements. The kids are being supervised in a seperate area for movie and snack time. The adults will be sheltered away for obvious reasons. There is ample camping space, so plan on making the whole weekend. No reason to drive...If you "need" anything from town once you have had anything with spirits in it, please ask my wife or another player who hasn't been imbibing of the spirits. I know they would have no issue helping you out if it keeps you and yours safe. Again, I thank all of you for your generosity and help in making this event a true success. Be safe and start working out those happy little trigger fingers.

#56 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

View Postcookie, on 24 April 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:

View PostT.O.T.GHOST, on 23 April 2011 - 12:54 AM, said:

Easier if I just mount the bell in front. :laugh:

MULTI-TASKING.....GOOD CALL COOKIE.....LOL :D

#57 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:22 PM

Just for you Ghost (and maybe Giggles) I will present a target that even you should not be able to miss; full moon (with pants of course so the kids do not need years of psychiatric sessions).
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#58 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

View Postcookie, on 25 April 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

Just for you Ghost (and maybe Giggles) I will present a target that even you should not be able to miss; full moon (with pants of course so the kids do not need years of psychiatric sessions).

Hey! Don't forget the "OLD" players. We don't need that to be the last thing we see in life. :rolleyes:

OLD ONE & LADY DHAMPIR

#59 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:48 AM

I don't think I will be able to attend this event not only do I have finals next week but I'm also helping Nikki with a digital film class project. I basically have to act and that takes up my entire Saturday. Really miffed that the director etc. wasn't able to get the film finished last Saturday but I can't do much about it since I'm already in it. Shoot Cookie a few times with a rocket launcher for me ;)

#60 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ToT-Spinout

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

Yeah it looks like Saturday is out for me. Gotta take one of the four leggged kids to the doctors. Hopefully Sunday I'll be able to come out and aid the cause.

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users