• You cannot reply to this topic

OPS Gear MP-5 PDW Stock (A-5)

#1 User is offline   Fallschirmjager Scharfuhrer 

• Links zwo drei vier Links!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CO Fiss

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:14 AM

For starters, I love this stock, it folds, and it doesnt look like it was bent from a clothes hanger, but after a year of owning mine im begining to worry about its effects on my Marker.

I cleaned my marker a while ago and when I took the stock off, it snaped one of the rear plastic bolts that holds it to the butt of the marker. so now i had to find a replacement, but it seems that that bolt is begining to break also.

if anyone else has this stock, and has experianced the same problems post somthing.

and if you are thinking about the stock go for it! just bewarned that you wont be abole to take it off. I give it a 9/10.
Meine Ehre HeiBt Treue!

#2 User is offline   Heavyweight 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

I have heard that from a lot of people that bought their stocks.

#3 User is offline   Thunder Wolf 

• Thunder Wolf
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Thunder Wolf

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

I understand where you are coming from Fallschirmjager Scharfuhrer. I have their folding AK-47 stock on my A5 and when I first put it on that thing was a very tight fit. I did have to take it off once when I got in the rear bolt for reason and the best I way found was to get it off is to push your A5 back end up against something like the wall and GENTLY tap out the 2 rear pins with a small hammer or wrench. I would only recomend removing in an absolute necessary situation. Nut other than this I agree about the quality, mine doesn't wiggle, is realy strong, and it makes my gun louder too.

-Thunder Wolf

#4 User is offline   RC-1013 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:RC-1013

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:11 PM

Yes I concur with Thunder Wolf! I have the folding ak stock from ops gear and really like having it on my gun! However when I take it off, I do have to gently tap it with a hmmer or similar object. So far I have not broken any push pins and i've had it for about 3 months now. RC-1013 OUT :D
And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear its weight together. Forged like the saber in the fires of death, Brothers all.

#5 User is offline   King__Nothing 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:52 PM

I've actually broken 3 pins with my pdw stock but I strip and clean my marker after every use. I'm going to try with some actual steel hex bolts next and see how they work. I was planning on doing this anyway because I wanted to make a point of attaching a sling.

#6 User is offline   Fallschirmjager Scharfuhrer 

• Links zwo drei vier Links!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CO Fiss

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:18 AM

Thats a good idea, Ive had my A-5 since they came out and i thought that might have helped it become weaker
Meine Ehre HeiBt Treue!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users