This post has been edited by oerllikon: 20 June 2006 - 08:12 PM

#2 User is offline   cyrus-the-virus 

• The Co2 guy
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Cyrus-the-virus

Posted 21 June 2006 - 06:38 PM

Th3 b3st

not even joking best paintballs I've ever used.
\

#3 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:44 PM

are you talking about scorch? there pretty good. i like them and still buying them, use to perfer superswirl but dont like there stuff anymore so i get scorch

#4 User is offline   stickjock 

• May the cat eat you, and the devil eat the cat...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STICKJOCK

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:56 PM

Yeah, Scorch are great imo... they're all I buy anymore... price is right and I've never had problems with any of them...

#5 User is offline   mrmdano 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:OCMI-Dano

Posted 25 June 2006 - 04:51 PM

yes scorch is good. better than toxic and big ball imo

#6 User is offline   jay dub 

• jay dub
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:paint proof

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

how much do they cost and where can i gt em... pm me

#7 User is offline   badger_red 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Badger Red

Posted 19 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

I just picked up a 200 rd container of scorch to try out in my JT "loaner" gun. I can't honestly recommend it as being a good paint. I compared it side by side with about 100 rnds of Evil premiums. BIG difference! The Scorch all seemed to hook quite a bit after 100 ft or so. All in all pretty inconsistant even at the closer ranges (60-100ft). Also I had a couple of good barrel breaks with them as well. Now the evils were amazing in this marker by comparison. All shot straight as can be, no hooks, very consistant. And no ball breaks in the barrel firing as fast as I could. I've always foung that Draxxus Dusk were a better cheap alternative to any of the Wal-Mart paint. That's my $.02.
"We may be old and out of shape, but we're also slow!"

#8 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:40 AM

yep. theres two kinds people who love scorch and people who hate it. some people have remarkably good experience with it while others find it to be horrible paint

my personal opinion there a great ball for the cash, best i have ever bought.

only once have i have i seen a bad batch and didnt buy them they were all dimpled. other than that great buy

enjoy them while you can people, you know its not gonna last. scorch is switching to visual impact. If its a good switch or bad switch is to be determined but the markers are replacing scorch with visual inpact. supposly all there changing is the name and fill color from pink to orange. time will tell

also jay dub you can pick these things up in walmart. not too hard to find

This post has been edited by Dream of Nullification: 26 July 2006 - 11:41 AM

#9 User is offline   Komodo 

• Sentinel's Head Grunt
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:13 AM

Scorch is the only paint I buy now. It's cheap, reliable, and has a good color fill that is hard to wipe.
Komodo: Team member of the SentinelsClass type: Whatever suits the situation at the time

Team Motto: Know God, Know Victory, No God, No Victory

#10 User is offline   Souleater 

• Well, I HAD 300 posts....
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Village Idiot

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:43 AM

Yeah, you're talking about those scorch p-balls by gameface right?
Yeah, their pretty good for the money- their the only things that worked decently in my Spyder.
Although lately a couple boxes i bought seemed like they'd been sitting on the shelf for a year- the balls were all dimpled and soft and yucky. They also don't seem to last very long (seems like they soak up humidity fast) so you basically have to use em within no more than a week after getting them. Other than that, they've been great.
I tried Super Swirls and hated em, but that might just be because it was winter.... :rolleyes: Now i'll probably have to switch back to them cuz i have a flatline and they seem to work pretty well. I didn't think they lasted that long at first, cuz i had a box for like a month, and they got white spots on em, so they sat around the house now for about 5 months. But the other day, i put about 60 through my flatline to test it and they seemed to work o.k..
Posted Image
People who say anything is possible never tried to slam a revolving door!!
There is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of explosives and duct tape.
How's that for a contradiction?

#11 User is offline   aramil619 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:aramil619

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:25 AM

I love them, 30 dollars for a case of 1500 and out of all of them only two busted in my tippmann, and those two were after a day sitting in my truck and then took a fall when i dived, and also put on a flatline barrell with the breaks so over all 2 bust out of 1500...and those two after taking extreme abuse, yeah i love them, plus the pink fill it fun to hit these big mocho men with, shows up fast and then come on pink on a tough guy is just funny

#12 Guest_AuroraCor_*

Posted 31 August 2006 - 10:24 PM

I absolutely hate them, I used them at the last game I played an they were positively terrible. They were curving really badly compared to other paint I have used. Of course it could have just been a bad Paint - Barrel bore match. Still I dont think I'll be buying them again as I havent had much luck in the past.

#13 User is offline   Mankiller 

• Freshman Member... WOO Class of 2011!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:mankiller10

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:35 AM

Yes Scortch is ALL i get unless the field i play on has field paint only, but i don't think i have EVER chooped a scortch with my gun (tippman 98 custom) and they always work and have worked good for me, although i just got auto mod they may chop a little but so far i have went through 400 balls with auto and none chopped
Sniper/Marksmen #75
In Loving memory, 9/11/01
Blaming guns on killing people is like blaming my pencil for a mispelled word.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users