Special Ops Paintball: Looking to play woodsball - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking to play woodsball Looking to play woodsball in Cary north Carolina Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Matt18 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

Hey I am a new player, I have a tipman army project salvo marker, army mask and just looking for any guys to play or join in a team when it comes to
Woodsball. Not sure if they give out emails but if you would like to email me its: allenporter18@hotmail.com. Any other information you would like to Know I'll try my best to anwser. I would like also to say my nearest publicly paintball field is: Black River Paintball anybody plays there or near there that would like to play message me.

This post has been edited by Matt18: 24 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

#2 User is offline   The Ghost 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:21st Recon

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

View PostMatt18, on 21 July 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

Hey I am a new player, I have a tipman army project salvo marker, army mask and just looking for any guys to play or join in a team when it comes to
Woodsball. Not sure if they give out emails but if you would like to email me its: allenporter18@hotmail.com. Any other information you would like to
Know I'll try my best to anwser.

Hows it going man? Not bad of a setup for a new player. Where are you located because my team is recruiting you need no experience because we practice and train new players. We are 21st Recon a woodsball/scenario team out of Des Moines, Iowa...I have the most experience on the team with 11 years under my belt so I do most of the training. If you have any questions, wanna join let me know. Or if you are too far away feel free to message me and I can do my best to give you tips my email is Firefighter364@gmail.com. Good luck welcome to the sport!
"Two lines you don't cross with me, Vertical and Horizontal"

Lead Sniper of 21st Recon

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users