Evil Paint Review My review on the normal Evil paintballs Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   98apex 

• BONZAI!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:98apex

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:39 PM

Well, and so begins the review.

Today I was at a huge paintball event, down wear I live. It was a field paint only event, and the choices of paint were Evil, and Polar Ice, I don't think there was anything else. Anyways, the Evil paint caused a LOT of problems. Now, I wouldn't be saying this if it was just me, and a couple other people. Afterall, it could be some bad paint. But no, sadly this paint is terrible. Everyone who had it, had problems with it. The paint wouldn't go the right directions, it was all over the place, it would break constantly in mid-air, and in the barrels. Didn't matter which gun, no matter how good it was, and what you had on it, this paint didn't work. I'm going to test the paint again soon, as I have 1000 still left over. But it was terrible.

One example of how angry people were at the paint would be: At one point, they were giving away free boxes of paint(which they threw up into the air), we couldn't see what paint it was, so people starting saying that if it was Evil, they don't care, and don't want it....

All in all, I would rate this stuff a generous 3/10.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users