Special Ops Paintball: Need help with Barrel Compatibility - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need help with Barrel Compatibility What works with what?

#1 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

I bought a PowerLyte Speedline barrel back off of Ebay a year ago and have not been able to find a short black tip to match it. (at least at a reasonable price) I had heard that PowerLyte was bought out by someone? Does anyone know if another company's barrel tips will match up?

I just recently experimented and found out that HammerHead tips ( like the tip for the BangStixx, or the tips in the Sniper Mix Kit) are interchangeable with Lapco Assault barrel tips! Does anyone know of any other companies tips that will work with HH or Lapco? How about the old Spec Ops C-series barrels; do their tips work on HH or Lapco? Just curious.

I think it would be useful to build a thread that lists compatible/interchangeable barrel parts. Unless one already exists...
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users