• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Research paper Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Meatloäf 

• Paintball is extreme art
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:32 PM

Sooo, i don't know about other states, but mine, pennsylvania, requires that you must do a senior project based on your junior research paper in order to graduate high school. i'm a junior, and i did my senior project early through a special class, and now i'm on to my research paper. naturally it's due tomorrow, 5/9/08, cause thats typically how i am. the paper has to be 5 pages long, and i was hoping that i could turn to the friendly peoples of the special ops forum to lay down some Edit: paintball related(whoops) topics that i can really drag out? thanks in advance, :) i'll be starting this bad boy now

This post has been edited by Meatloäf: 08 May 2008 - 05:57 PM

The F-Bomb is a beautiful fluorescent orange gift from god!!

#2 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

well if you dont even have a topic by now ide say your out of luck....but just so im helpfull:

Gun Controll
Death Penalty
Violence and the media
The UN and Terrorism

thats all i got right now....good luck.

#3 User is offline   lXlJJlXl 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:lXlJJlXl

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

I have to do a ten paged paper on topics with in human ethics such as stem cell research and health care you could try dragging those out.
I remember in the early days when we played six nights a week for a month and I was doing my long drum solo every night. My hands were covered in blisters.
~John Bonham~

#4 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

just wait till college, i have a 20 page paper due in a few weeks :)

#5 User is offline   Frontier_Bill 

• Every day is a Saturday!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frontier Bill

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:46 PM

Hah. I have to give a 15 minute presentation on the Cherokee Nation in... 15 hours. I haven't started yet....

I also have to write a 4 page fiction story and a cover letter to send it to a publisher by Monday evening. Man... I am bad about procrastinating classwork!

Team Rogue Cell #10 Founder and Alpha squad leader.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.

#6 User is offline   Meatloäf 

• PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

oops my bad! my topic is on paintball, thats why i came to the forum, for some brain storming and ideas. i did my senior project on paintball, i had pictures of my friends and i at parks and the field i built. also i had a diagram of something i drew, called the visible pump marker, lol

This post has been edited by Meatloäf: 08 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

#7 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

paintball safety. plain and simple, prove paintball is safe. it's not all that hard, if you can find the stats.

<EDIT>
your paper is due tomorrow? good luck, you're gonna need it. that crap doesn't fly in college, procrastinate and you get your butt kicked by your grades.

This post has been edited by thebostinian: 08 May 2008 - 06:19 PM

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#8 User is offline   Mudbucket 

• Shigiddywhat?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mudbucket

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

Do it on mans obsession with his own mortality. I know thats not what your other project was about but you can easily tie in paintball to it...the rush of being the hunter and the hunted and the over all excitement of getting to play soldier without all the possible negative after effects i.e. death. And of course you can waste a few pages on other extreme sports and mans obsession with cheating death through out the ages. pretty much just BS about three pages and then go into explaining the feelings you have when playing paintball and maybe tell of one of your more harrowing experiences on the field. Before you know it you'll have whipped up (hopefully) a B- report.

Good Luck.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.” - Sir Winston Churchill

“Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever. ” - Baron Munchausen

#9 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

5 pages, done by tomorrow? yikes

I say go with all the introductory stuff on paintball, such as safety, equipment, different styles of play(speedball, woodsball, scenario ball), and different areas around you that are related to paintball. I did a news article last year for my school paper like that.

#10 User is offline   Veritech Squad 

• Come at me bro.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:36 PM

I too am in PA, and these Senior Projects suck and teach the students ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Wretched is the sound of my voice.

IN MY DROPSHIP ZIGZAGS STAY LIT

#11 User is offline   Steel Tiger 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Steel Tiger

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:46 PM

Another PA student with this paper.

Im doing paintball. Completley BSing some of the stuff, using a little paintball history, mixed in with some props and tada! you got an A.

Oh BTW next year, when i have to present, Im coming in with my ultralites on. and my mask. and my vest. and a dissasembled A-5 which i will put back together within a minute.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Meatloäf 

• PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:54 PM

ah, i wasn't allowed to bring in my marker, also i tried forming a paintball club, but our administers and the board guys didn't like the sound of it. i liked the mortality idea, i'll apply all these to the paper

#13 User is offline   Jackson 

• Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:19 PM

View Postthebostinian, on May 8 2008, 09:18 PM, said:

your paper is due tomorrow? good luck, you're gonna need it. that crap doesn't fly in college, procrastinate and you get your butt kicked by your grades.

What he said ^^^.

Yeah... what part of starting your paper at 8:30 the night before it's due sounded like a good idea?

#14 User is offline   EPIC Sword 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

yeah im in NC and we just started the senior project thing this year wich ticks me off cause if i had passed my first freshman year at a college high school i wouldnt have to do it but now im stuck and im probably gonna do either paintball or automechanics
TACO BELLER #4
Group banned: # 7
"he survived fie shots to the face and one to the stomach, give this guy a klondike bar!"~ the eggman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users