proto pants have a built in cup.

#47 User is offline   cam 

• the ninja man
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CHUCK NORRIS1

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:14 AM

View Postice breaker, on May 16 2006, 03:10 PM, said:

SHAME, SHAME ON YOU, FOR NOT EVEN REPLYING ABOUT MY SISTER. IT TOOK ME 20 MINUTES TO GET THE CULPRITE. BUT I DISAGREE, NO DUKING OUT ON THE FIELD FOR ME. FIND THAT LILLY LIVER @$$ AND CRUCIFY HIM, YOU KNOW, GET HIM ON HIS KNEES AND PUTT A TON OF PAINT ON HIM OR IF YOU LIKE TO SAVE YOUR PAINT, SHOOT HIM IN THE TRIGGER HAND, RIGHT ON THE PALM, OR THE FINGERS, THAT HURTS A TON.

IM SO EVIL

DO YOU YELL WHEN YOU TALK??!?!!?!11!?!?!111?1
if i met you in real life i'de hit you.
My feedback +1/-0

#48 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:04 AM

View Postelfboy382, on May 20 2006, 09:46 PM, said:

ive been shot in the balls so many times that it doesnt even hurt any more.(but dont get any ideas about target practice)

Im going to pretend tha I didnt read that. :ph34r:

#49 User is offline   Lament 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lament

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:18 PM

I wear DYE slide shorts under my paintball pants. Then, I wear a towel that I tuck in to below my "privates" and drape over the outside. And the towel says:

CRYING TOWEL
Wipe yourself off and get off my field

Shooting like there is no tomorrow. For all we know, there is no tomorrow.

Team ForestFire!!!

Team Forest Demons!!!

#50 User is offline   curtsenn 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:curtsenn

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:27 PM

I wear slider shorts.
Brevity is the soul of wit ~William Shakespear

#51 User is offline   Epyon 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Epyon

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:13 AM

Not wearing a cup is like playing football without gear...you're gonna regret it. I'm the type of person that if I see it and you're not on my team...it's a target....groin, back of your head, face....whatever..

I've had my fair share of groinshots...also I'm a martial arts instructor so I KNOW the -need- of groin protection...lolz... :dodgy: Shields are nice...but just knowing ya have that helmet for your soldier makes it all the easier later that night with the wife or girlfriend... ;)

#52 User is offline   smallsc111 

• Ctrl+Alt+Delete
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:smallsc111

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:06 AM

View PostGunslinger7, on May 16 2006, 01:21 PM, said:

Yeah i think carying a pistol or a stock class marker is a good idea when youre a ref. So if some DUMPER purposely shoots you, you can duke it out. Plus it just makes you the coolest damn ref around. :blink:

sorry this i a little off to pic but there is a place in wisconsin where the refs carry around therir guns and if you stay in a binker for more than a minute they shoot you out but you can shoot them.

anyways i wear a cup beccuse why risk it but i might try the tea towel thing though.

#53 User is offline   l33t_sh33p 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mr. Nerd

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:11 AM

I wear no cup when I play, and there are reasons for that as well. A cup can hurt you worse than a paintball can if things go badly. I wear a cup only when I fight (I do martial arts as well) and then only because we have to. (groin shots are illegal, so unless he's a dork...)

Anyway, this may be a bit graphic, but I like to think we are all adults here. Heck, even the 12yo have the same equipment. Since you are moving around tons and twisting etc... etc... The cup can lodge sideways, or off, or things can move from under it. This isn't so bad in sports where you have time to reajust...but if you are running for a bunker and (omg) your MAN PART =EDIT= whoa, the language filter picked it up... crazy. lol, so be it "man part" it is. ==== slips halfway outta the cup...then you dive and make a hard landing .... well I get memory pains from the time it happened in baseball. I'm sure you can imagine... cup working = good; cup not working = very very bad. As for reffing.... more time to reajust = less chance of crippling, soul wrenching, life altering, mental trauma inducing pain.

BTW: I checked the forum regs before I used the "P" word.... in my interpretation it does not violate it as a "tasteless" subject in the context I've used it. Half the world has them. If your genitals offend you, then I'm sorry for you. If a mod/admin wants to edit my post then so be it, I won't take offense, theirs is the final interpretation of the forum rules.

-Ryan

Post Scriptum: In reading the regs, wtf is this outwar stuff. I can see that this is a no fly zone on the regs and I don't mean to violate that at all. I truly don't know what it is. Being as it's so taboo, maybe a PM would be a better way to go on this one. Also, what's the deal with "gnome wars" ? lol, thanks.

This post has been edited by l33t_sh33p: 29 June 2006 - 01:12 AM

Old Enough To Know Better!
Young Enough To Do It Anyway!

"To those who fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected can never know."

#54 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:00 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on May 11 2006, 01:47 PM, said:

No way - a cup hit is sure to break the (the one you git shot with, that is). Loose baggy pants/fatigues are the best "armor" for that area. Far more likely to get a bounce....
reffing is a different story though - a cup might just be worth it.

If a player lets someone shoot him in the 'nads, he deserves to be out, break or otherwise... :(
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#55 User is offline   Epyon 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Epyon

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:01 AM

Not to be a tard or a nub but that's what I was taught to do: see a target..shoot it... Course I'm still learning what to shoot and what not to shoot... :blink:

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users