• You cannot reply to this topic

Clowns vs Zombies!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   US_Army_Guy 

• Elite
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:US_Army_Guy

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

little late to be posting this with the game THIS weekend...but better late then never.

Posted Image

Paintball Explosion at Santa’s Village in East Dundee, IL is hosting a Halloween Carnevil Paintball Scenario event October 15th and 16th. Various missions will include attack, defend and evading interactive props throughout the park. Costumes are encouraged and a prize will be given to one lucky winner for the best costume! $65 per case for 2,000 paintballs and entry is $40 for one day of $50 for both days! Call 847-426-2662
*** Save $10 if you preregister. Member save an EXTRA $5 when you preregister***

This game is gonna be INSANE! I've been playing at Paintball Explosion for a year now, and can say its one of the top premier fields in the Chicago Area.

also, if anyone can find me, I'll have one of Special Ops prototype vests that I'll be testing along with members from my team. I'm not hard to miss, SO digi head to toe, and rocking a TM7.

#2 User is offline   mariasam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:24 AM

This game is gonna be INSANE! I've been playing at Paintball Explosion for a year now, I recently had the opportunity to play paintball at CFC Paintball Armory's new field near Baltimore, but safe and offers a variety of terrains and challenges! Give them a try! You won't regret it! :)

#3 User is offline   oldhunter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:smoke guarde

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

I thank you are a little late on this one my friend

Check the dates
repugno nex est morior inritus

#4 User is offline   Tom_D 

• Fireteam Gallant Defiance
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tom_D

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

A bunch of my FGD brethren will be there. They said it was one of the best games they ever went to last time they went!
- Treat your weapon as loaded until you positively identify that it is not, and demonstrate that to others to their satisfaction.
- Keep your weapon pointed in a safe direction at all times, especially when in hand.
- Do not point your weapon at anything you are unwilling to shoot.
- Keep your finger out of the trigger well until ready to shoot.

My Brigade Page
Fireteam Gallant Defiance

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users