Pump Discussion Thread V.2 Rate Topic: -----

#5281 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:52 AM

View PostLegato, on Jan 24 2009, 02:48 AM, said:

*Legato rallies the SOPC with torches and pitchforks to get Sparta his Phantom* Storm the Castle!!!!!!!

I too hope it all works out. That sucks

Burn the witch! Burn her!
Posted Image
She turned me into a Newt!
-A newt?
I got better...

:P

But in all seriousness, I can haz the_ticked off.

I hope it works out as well, I want to play with this on Saturday when I go up to play with Slowerpig... I'm working on getting a definite group together, I'm looking at possibly 5 people including myself... 6 if my dad plays.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#5282 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:21 AM

this is what the guy on MCB replyed back when i told him i wouldent pay more than $350 for his prostock

"Morning,
I'm just going off what I have into the marker & what people have paid at my field for snipers. This SS is like new & has never seen the field. I built it as a back for the Blackmagic I use.

Specs:

WGP SS body $129.00 (New)
CCM pump kit with AT $209.00 (New frame, Pump kit used two weekends)
CCM cocking rod $15.00 (New)
CP rail & on/off $45.00 (New)
CP reg $70.00 (New)
CP detent $12.00 (New)
DW barrel for freak inserts $90.00 (Used two weekends)

$570.00 new cost.

Even if you take 30% off it still comes to around $400.00
Honestly what your paying for are the high end parts. Any sniper with the CCM AT kit are gonna run you $300.00 plus. I built ith, I can taketh away parts to bring the price down so LMK.

Thanks,

Don"
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#5283 User is offline   Infamous_51 

• official rock and roll clown
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:46 AM

Blast! I'm not gonna be able to go today B) my friends decided to go next weekend instead :ghillie:

(Go sig yourself) Maybe I will...Maybe I will..........-Epic_fail

#5284 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:11 AM

I dunno T-Freak, I just don't find too much value in WGP SS bodies. But it's up to you. I'd personally rather have a CCM since I've never had one, but if the SS tickles you fancy, then I say get it.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#5285 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

Sparta, glad to see the micro again.. Tfreak and I have both owned it, although the holes were drilled by a player on Total Greif before I got it.

And that's a pretty good deal on the PGP.. keep the black though, the brass is cool for a while, but it gets nasty looking, and everybody has it.

Lo

#5286 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:25 AM

Has anyone in the SOPC used Dye i3's before? (Not the i3 Pro)

I picked some up and I'm just waiting for them to ship, can someone give me a quick review on them?
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#5287 User is offline   thisissparta 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:41 AM

View PostLomarandil, on Jan 24 2009, 12:24 PM, said:

Sparta, glad to see the micro again.. Tfreak and I have both owned it, although the holes were drilled by a player on Total Greif before I got it.

And that's a pretty good deal on the PGP.. keep the black though, the brass is cool for a while, but it gets nasty looking, and everybody has it.

Lo

Ah. I see. I like it, and the seller has rectified the situation, he's sending me all the rest of the parts on Monday, then I can pick and choose what I wanted. :dodgy: He was just in a hurry putting them all together.

Lefty: I tried them on, they weren't my favorite fit, they felt a little... square. That's the best way I can describe it. I still like my 'Filers the best. Seconded by Grillz, but only because they're $40 more.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker

#5288 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

Glad it worked out sparta.

Everyone seems to be on the 'filer's balls. My friend has one and he thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I just don't like the single pane design and how they look. :dodgy:

Feedback!

#5289 User is offline   d4rkmonkey 

• that funky monkey...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:46 AM

View PostT-Freak, on Jan 24 2009, 11:21 AM, said:

this is what the guy on MCB replyed back when i told him i wouldent pay more than $350 for his prostock

"Morning,
I'm just going off what I have into the marker & what people have paid at my field for snipers. This SS is like new & has never seen the field. I built it as a back for the Blackmagic I use.

Specs:

WGP SS body $129.00 (New)
CCM pump kit with AT $209.00 (New frame, Pump kit used two weekends)
CCM cocking rod $15.00 (New)
CP rail & on/off $45.00 (New)
CP reg $70.00 (New)
CP detent $12.00 (New)
DW barrel for freak inserts $90.00 (Used two weekends)

$570.00 new cost.

Even if you take 30% off it still comes to around $400.00
Honestly what your paying for are the high end parts. Any sniper with the CCM AT kit are gonna run you $300.00 plus. I built ith, I can taketh away parts to bring the price down so LMK.

Thanks,

Don"

Its still not worth more than $300 IMO.

Especially since ever price is based on new..

SS body would probably be around $70 or cheaper used, CP reg $30-$40, CP Rail/asa ... maybe $20. In my opinion, if its not in box, I don't consider it brand new.

Maybe it'd be worth $400 if he parted everything out individually. But together its definately not worth more than $300.
Posted Image
Flickr
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream. I don't want to go home, where I'm just an ordinary human being...

#5290 User is offline   thisissparta 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:07 PM

View Postleft handed, on Jan 24 2009, 12:44 PM, said:

Glad it worked out sparta.

Everyone seems to be on the 'filer's balls. My friend has one and he thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I just don't like the single pane design and how they look. :dodgy:

I like the grillz better, and the single lens is really nice actually, V-Force has a good coating. In about 10 days of play, it hasn't fogged once. We even did a rain game, and it didn't fog, it just got wet.

And this is in the amazing humidity of MO. :laugh:

That being said, I wouldn't mind a dual-pane lens.

#5291 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:46 PM

Unless all those parts are in a box and have never been used, then they're used parts. If he wont take less than 400, then it's not worth it. He won't be able to sell most of those for what he's saying they're worth anyways and it will just sit there. You'll find your Sniper T :ghillie: I would go for Spud's S6 anyways.

#5292 User is offline   Spud01 

• Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:22 PM

View Postleft handed, on Jan 24 2009, 11:25 AM, said:

I picked some up and I'm just waiting for them to ship, can someone give me a quick review on them?

It's a great mask. I used them for a bout 3 years with no problems. Never even changed the lens which is a pita and why I upgraded to the I4. But they work well just don't get any water inbetween the lenses.

#5293 User is offline   slowerpig81 

• This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

View Postthisissparta, on Jan 24 2009, 02:52 AM, said:

View PostLegato, on Jan 24 2009, 02:48 AM, said:

*Legato rallies the SOPC with torches and pitchforks to get Sparta his Phantom* Storm the Castle!!!!!!!

I too hope it all works out. That sucks

Burn the witch! Burn her!
[img]http://i62.photobuck...itch-701441.jpg
She turned me into a Newt!
-A newt?
I got better...

:ghillie:

But in all seriousness, I can haz the_ticked off.

I hope it works out as well, I want to play with this on Saturday when I go up to play with Slowerpig... I'm working on getting a definite group together, I'm looking at possibly 5 people including myself... 6 if my dad plays.

Yeah, I got two friends together. Well I told one and the other is pretty much a go. The first guy was like "I don't plan that far in the future [9 days]".

And I like my proto switch FS, it's pretty ok. Although if I needed a new one I'd probably go for a proflex since the lenses seem to be less prone to separation of the foam for the thermal layer. The FS is really comfortable on me, even if it's a bit heavy.

This post has been edited by slowerpig81: 24 January 2009 - 02:29 PM

#5294 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:40 PM

View Postleft handed, on Jan 24 2009, 01:25 PM, said:

they were decent. The lenses were amazing, I had no problems with them at all. My major problem was the profile. It was realtively... humongous. Well not that big, but for a mask that expensive the profile should be a little better. It was about the same size as the jt masks they sell at like bass pro. The venting was good and the flex of the frames was awesome. They were a little front heavy but you don't notice except for when you're just standing around.

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#5295 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:41 PM

Random thought, but has any of the other SOPC OG's noticed how different things are now?
I dont think I like it.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

Share this topic:

• (551 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users