• You cannot reply to this topic

Dye Sticky 3's grip review

#1 User is offline   Sir Brass 

• He who bears the mark of those infected with Palmeritis
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Sir Brass

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:51 PM

I've always wanted these, but never really pursued getting them as I considered them to be a $30 aesthetic piece considering I had decent panel grips already for my blazer.

Well, being out at APD yesterday and really itching for the gear that was on its way to me, so I had "buy new stuff"-itis. I got the spending out of the way with a case of paint for the hotel game (worked great btw), but decided, "What the heck" and got the sticky 3's for my blazer.

WOW. I don't know HOW, but these things changed up the entire feel of my marker. They beefed up the grip and somehow allowed it to balance better around the grip. Now, I also moved my small d/f back to the back 2 mount holes on my grip as well and that probably played a part, but the sticky 3's simply made my shooting hand GRIP the blazer better and in such a way that it simply balanced better. They feel amazing and they really allow for a tacky, solid grip like that you'd get with resin if you were rock climbing, but without all the mess on your hands.

Sorry I don't have pics, but these grips are spectacular :dry:. They also gave my blazer a more-than-stock look to her as well, so coolness factor was a nice side addition as well.

IMO, the Dye Sticky 3 grips are a surefire value-added accessory for one's marker. I'm sure not changing them out for ANYTHING (except maybe shartley's custom wood grips).
PPS Blazer (BZ2431): Veera, CCM SS-25: Emily
CPPA Member 1334
Famous last words: "Aw, crap." ~ Jake

#2 User is offline   Phantom Flanker 

• 10% warn for a year can't remember why
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:phantom flanker

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:15 PM

here here!!!!!

i love dye stickies
coming soon flashy graphics

#3 User is offline   The Hobbit 

• Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

dye stuckies FTNFW
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

Sticky are the most comfortable grips out there. I love them on my Ion.
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Ion - Trinity Rasta Body - Dye Airport in/off and Rail - AKA 2-Liter - Hybrid B!itch Grips - Tadao Raider Board - TechT L6 bolt - Empire Revolver Kit - Hybrid Headloc Feedneck - CP Roller Trigger
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->2004 AKA Viking - Delrin Bolt Pin - Fbm Sling trigger - Eyes - CCM Feedneck - Tadao Board- Sonic ASA/Hybrid Rail<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Spyder Imagine Select [Homemade Low Pressure] - Drilled ASA - Drilled Valve - Polished Internals - Lightened+Polished Bolt - Lightened+Polished Striker - CCM Feedneck - SP on/off + S.rail - SP AA Barrel - Halfbacked<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#2F4F4F--><span style="color:#2F4F4F"><!--/coloro-->Polished Pre2k PGP - SP Wood Grips<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#5 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

• Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:02 PM

the stickies are so comfy, man i love it. but i'm too broke to buy more than one, i just use one, and move em everytime i plan to use a new marker

#6 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:FastAttackZach

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

I love Dye Stickies :ghillie: !!!!!!!!!!!I have one on my Phantom and there the best grips I have ever tried.

-Zak

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users