• You cannot reply to this topic

WHAT TYPE REMOTE LINE? for spyder mr1 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NorthernLights 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:NORTHERNLIGHTS

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:19 AM

wellll? It needs to be some what low price. This is just an idea for me anyway.

#2 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:45 AM

I believe that all remotes are created equal. The only thing to consider is coiled or braided (I like coiled, it tends to not hang everywhere becuase when you need it long it stretches, but braided is always hanging.)

Another thing is that the kingman is a good bit shorter than the rest, although it is the cheapest coil I have seen.

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#3 User is offline   Anti-Hero13 

• Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:kimmle

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:17 AM

mine is pure energy. its coiled so it doesnt hang everywhere. ive never had any problems with is. i got it new for $40 at dicks
aut viam inveniam aut faciam- I'll either find a way or make one

#4 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:02 AM

I personally like braided remotes. It's just what I've gotten used to. With shrink wrapped stainless steel hose you can get rid of the roughness and shininess of the stainless hose. I've never had an issue with them catching on anything and once. Not to mention it's something people don't see everyday.

Most places don't sell stainless remote lines anymore these days, coiled seems to be more of the modern trend. However, one of ways to get the nicest remote line is to simply make your own. Depending on where you get your parts it can also be cheaper All you need is a hose (around 4 feet), a quick disconnect, a universal fill adapter, and if you want to get fancy - a ball valve from Palmer's.

This post has been edited by Piller: 30 March 2008 - 10:04 AM

Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#5 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:12 AM

Yeah, aside from the type of hosing, all remotes are pretty much the same. I used a PMI remote until the valve knob broke. I've since purchased a Rap4 remote with a metal knob and pre-attached slide check.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#6 User is offline   paintballinwa 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PAINTINWA

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

get one with a on off swich unlike me :(

This post has been edited by paintballinwa: 03 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

#7 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:18 PM

The Cheapest you'll find is around $30 and any higher than the Total Price of $35 is a Rip Off.

Also, putting together a Remote Line would even cost more than a Fully Assembled Remote Line and also having the Factory Warranty is a Must Have, because if there is a Factory Defect, all one has to do is turn in the Defective Remote Line and get another one for Free or have it worked on for Free as well.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users