• You cannot reply to this topic

No More Qbow work in progress Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SNIPA5 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SNIPA5

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:29 PM

Since SpecialOps is no longer selling the Qbow, due to a company shutting down, I have took it upon myself to make the Qloader attachment from an old longbow Mag. With pictures from Tommikka and dimension I should be able to frabricate the piece that you would normally buy for the Qbow. If it works I will make sure to inform you all so you can make the changes as well if you want to convert your Ion Longbow to and Ion Qbow. Also I will post pictures and post videos once complete so you can see how it passed or failed, so that way maybe you can comment on it, or find a better way to make it.

#2 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:00 AM

As a matter of interest for others the pictures are in the gallery linked below.

I won't openly post the dimensions as these can be considered 'owned' by Spec Ops.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tommikka/Paint...gbowQBowLoader#

As a donor Longbow magazine is being used it could just be a matter of cutting away the magazine leaving some element behind for a QLoader hose to be connected. If possible it would be preferable to 'dismantle' a magazine rather than destroy it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users