05 Ego Question Violent SE Kit
Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:15 PM
I have two questions about this.
1. I know the SE Kit comes with a back cap, but will the back caps from color kits still work with the SE Kit?
2. Does the SE Kit work as well as the Zick Kits do on other model Egos?
Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:53 AM
1. I know the SE Kit comes with a back cap, but will the back caps from color kits still work with the SE Kit? No
2. Does the SE Kit work as well as the Zick Kits do on other model Egos? Yes
It is probably the best upgrade you can make on the 05
Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:41 PM
Do you have any other suggestions for upgrades or after market parts for the 05?
It already has the Tadao M7 board, and a Trinity trigger.
UPDATE with questions.
Now that I have had my ego for some time, I decided to put a handful of upgrades on it. These upgrades have led me to some questions.
1. I installed a new reg and a Warped Sports SE kit. After the installation, the marker doesn't seem to cycle as quickly as it did before. What settings do I need to change to fix this?
2. Now that I have installed these new parts do I need to adjust the dwell at all...if so, should I adjust up or down?
3. If I want to make the marker more efficient, what are the best things to do?
Any help would be appreciated.
This post has been edited by ghostinthewood: 14 December 2009 - 12:12 AM