• You cannot reply to this topic

Need to join a team!!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cowboyjl 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:N/A

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:24 AM

I was just recently introduced to paintball by a few of my brother-in-laws. They have been trying to get me to play for a couple of years but I was reluctant because I knew if I played once I would be hooked forever. They finally talked me into playing with them one weekend and now I am hopelessly addicted. I bought myself a Tippmann A-5 Stealth and have been dying to play some serious woodsball. They however can't seem to find the energy to share my enthusiasm. So you could probably imagine my eagerness to find a team to join. Please shoot me an e-mail or a reply if you have any questions for me. Thank you.

#2 User is offline   BlueDragonX 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BlueDragonX

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:58 AM

Have you been down to play at Drop Zone's field? It's about an hour from Alma. I live in Overland Park and it's about an hour for me as well, not a bad drive. That is our (Ghost Recon's) home field. You won't usually find us playing rec there (except for me, I like playing rec :(). But if you come out to one of our scenario theme days you'll get a chance to meet a few of us and learn some more.

You don't need a team, though. You could just do like I did for the longest time: just show up and play. You'll get better that way. Hang out here on the forums and you'll pick up stuff, too.

Ghost Recon - Chord Mag - E-Mag - Stiffi vs. C-Series
"Smart Parts, Debunking Sir Isaac Newton one paintball at a time." -Arstron (on AO)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users