• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ricochet R5 A completely unbiased review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ambush12 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:48 PM

Well i ordered this hopper about a week ago after my umpteenth hopper hit on my standard cyclone hopper. It finally came in on monday. Now, the first thing i noticed about this is the distinct ricochet shape, it reduces the amount of target in the front exponentially. Secondly, after i attached it to the gun, i noticed that it sat much lower on the gun than the standard hopper. The only two drawbacks that i can see on this are that the lid wobbles from side to side quite a bit, and i'm always pretty careful with it for fear of ripping it off. Then the other thing i noticed is that compared to the stock cyclone hopper, there is a lot more rattle when paintballs hit the inside of it. These are minor things however, as the hopper still does what it's supposed to, make a lower profile and not present as much of a target. overall i give the hopper an 8.5/10
"It is always better to sacrifice your opponent's men." - Garry Kasparov, Former World chess champion
"The point of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other poor A FATHERLESS MAN die for his!" General George S. Patton.

"Today's Christmas, and you can give your heart to Jesus, but your DUMPER belongs to the Corps.!!!!!!" R. Lee Ermey

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users