• You cannot reply to this topic

Smart Parts SP-1 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SO-BraveDog 

• my phone# 1-773-509-5027 :]
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:X7Sabre

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

ok i just bought this gun and it works great. its quite,light,and doesn't break paint.
ok i have not palyed a game with it but have put many rounds through it. I fired it at slow speed and at fast speed. it all worked fine. also i was using co2 and it run better that my x7. this gun i super quite. my friend who has a tac one and uses HPA doesn't sound as quite as the sp-1. the stock barrel isn't bad but i would upgrade it. two great features is first how easy it is to disassemble and that the trigger is adjustable to make it fire faster. i would also get a fast hopper if you by this gun. one that feeds at least 18bps. any way this gun is one of the best guns that i;ve used. way better that the 98, a5, and x7 that i have owned

This post has been edited by A5sniper: 27 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

Let All Snipers Unite Under One Banner
(Stealth, Patience, Honor)
Official Sniper #1
I'm a christian paintballer - Isaiah 40:31
Sp-1 Owner #1
SP-1 Sabre/Sniper

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:58 PM

:unsure:

... and then ..... and then and then and then.

Exactly what do you like about it. Have you played a game with it? Did it hold up well? How was it on CO2?

See a review is a summary for when you have used a product for it's designed purpose and take the time to give an evaluation.

#3 User is offline   espo85 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:stangkid524

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

I'm not really a sniper, but I have used my SP-1 four a couple of months now and can comment about it in terms of it being a 'sniper' rifle. There are many benefits of using it: 1st off, its amazingly quiet like Brave Dog said. The electro-pneumatic operation allows the gun to fire consistently and quietly at high and low rates of speed. While using a 14" barrel and compressed air ive seen great accuracy with little drop off and inconsistency.

I was considering putting a bi-pod on it for sniping, but i've decided to use another gun instead of my SP-1.

#4 User is offline   Sneaky Big Foot 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

I think that my sp1 is totally sweet and quiet . If you get a all American barrel and a compressed air tank (or co2 if you prefer) and a speed loader is the best gun!!!
hybrid player speedball+woodsball its sweet
Cna you raed tihs? piatnblal, sarmt prats, tpipmnan, sohoter ION owner #65

#5 User is offline   stevo2themax 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:stevo2themax

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:59 AM

I love my SP1! It is, in my opinion, better than the 98, A-5 or X7. And yes I own a 98, did own a X7, and have use my friend's A-5 before. It sips air, is quiet, fast and lightweight. It has a max rate of fire of 11 bps so I have no idea why you would need a hopper to feed 18 bps- I have a Triumph SSL-200 and it works great. As far as paintball guns go, there is no real "sniper gun." You can make most any gun LOOK like a sniper, but it wont necessairly increase its performance. Don't obey the hype/marketing! But anyway I would highly recommend this marker for any kind of play.
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your sig
98% of paintballers will say Tippmann is the best. If your one of the 2% that don't, add this to your sig.
Put this in your signature if you are between 16 and 18 and pay for your own gear.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users