Special Ops Paintball: Ariakon Overlord or Warsensor G1 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ariakon Overlord or Warsensor G1 Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Ariakon Overlord or Warsensor G1 (15 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you choose?

1. Ariakon Overlord (12 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. Warsensor G1 (3 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Skillet007 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:27 PM

I am stuck between ariakon and warsensor. They both have what I would desire, but I am still stuck. Well I was a-thinkin. Why not ask the good folks at spec ops? The guys that actually own the markers can tell me what they like or dislike. Pros and cons. Thanks

Skillet007 B)

#2 User is offline   nataku 

• Paintball Addict
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:nataku

Posted 30 June 2006 - 06:07 PM

There both good Markers, but from my experions with Ariakon I would go with the Overlord.
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

Broken Arrow Scenario Paintball Team - Daytona Beach, Florida

#3 User is offline   arclight642 

• Safety is all of our concern.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:arclight642

Posted 30 June 2006 - 07:05 PM

I have no experience with the Warsensor G1, but I can tell you that my Overlord is just about everything I want in a marker pistol--accurate, powerful, and reliable in function and ball breakage.

The only real problem I have with the marker is the openness of the magazine---on hot rainy days my paintballs actually swell in the magazine to the point where they will not feed properly. Now, truth be told these days were RAINY as all hell and some 80-90% humidity but still, it was a problem.

arclight642
IPB Image

How many balls per second are you going to miss me with? --unknown baller

Do your duty, no matter what may come. --Jacques DeMolay

#4 User is offline   Pryme7 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pryme7

Posted 30 June 2006 - 07:13 PM

the overlord is simply cheaper and just as much pistol.
"The unexamined life is one not worth living."- Socrates

(S.O.A) Sons of Adam Commander

IPB Image

My Feedback

#5 User is offline   Boomstik 

• An Individualist Anarchist
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Boomstik

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:05 AM

I used to own an Overlord, but I've never used a Warsensor pistol before. I use an Ariakon ACP 2.0, its more expensive than the Overlord but its a much better pistol, its lighter, more accurate, gets good efficiency and every shot down to the last is consistent. Also the magazines for the ACP 2.0 are a lot cheaper than the Overlords. I'd go with the 2.0.
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, cause I sure as Hell won't." General George Patton
"Baseball isn't just a sport, it's a way of life, a religion even."
Stay true to metal, it's the music of emotions. Heavy Metal Forever.
Here's my feedback.
Need text support? Then click here, dummy!!!
Montclair State University Redhawks Woodsball Team
Sponsored by Urban Ops Paintball and Apache Paintball.
Montclair State University 2008 Alumni.

#6 User is offline   GUN SLINGER 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GUN SLINGER

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:00 PM

no i own a overlord and a delta68 i have no experince with the warsenser but the overlord is a peice of POOPY SHIZZLE.even with the right co2 u need a screwdriver to get the cartrige out.shoots horrible and is heavy.hard to cock. plastic bolt mine has broken several times. the delta shoots better than the overlord and is easy to change the co2 in.the overlord also feels weird as hell in ur hand with the way the grip is curven by the thunb.

This post has been edited by GUN SLINGER: 14 July 2006 - 03:01 PM

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without u would still have good men doing good things and evil men doing evil things. But for good men to do evil things... That takes Religion

#7 User is offline   asesino silencioso 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:06 AM

View PostSkillet007, on Jun 24 2006, 01:27 PM, said:

I am stuck between ariakon and warsensor. They both have what I would desire, but I am still stuck. Well I was a-thinkin. Why not ask the good folks at spec ops? The guys that actually own the markers can tell me what they like or dislike. Pros and cons. Thanks

Skillet007 :tup:

Hey man, how is it going. I have an overlord and a wsp ( basically a g1 but with the movable slide) the overlord is quiter and easier to dissassemble and clean, the downside is that you must use the brass eagle co2 cartridges, otherwise it will leak the whole cartridge and you will have to replace the cup seal or an o ring or something. The WSP is more accurate and it has a quick cap ( comes in very handy, 10 round tubes is the way to go. ) a little more complicated to dissasemble, it is heavier and it seems to me that is better built. It takes crossman cartridges which you can find almost anywhere, and it has threading for a barrel extension, I don't use them anymore because I have now a t8, very impressive accuracy, more so than my a5 and at the price that they are going now it would be a better choice than a g1 or overlod, I know the grip is a little big for some, but you don't have bassically 3 barrel stacked on top of each other, it has better balance and as far as the "only 8" rounds that you carry on each magazine, think about it, all you need is one round to hit your target, and with better accuracy and consistency it would be the way to go. Anyway there are my two cents, good luck with your decision. :P
If you are driving thru the desert, and your canoe blows a tire, how many pancakes does it take to jack up your house?
Purple, because ice cream has no bones.

#8 User is offline   Ritsuka 

• One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:D-Becks

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:38 PM

View Postasesino silencioso, on Mar 21 2010, 11:06 AM, said:

View PostSkillet007, on Jun 24 2006, 01:27 PM, said:

Skillet007 :)

Hey man, how is it going. I have an overlord and a wsp ( basically a g1 but with the movable slide) the overlord is quiter and easier to dissassemble and clean, the downside is that you must use the brass eagle co2 cartridges, otherwise it will leak the whole cartridge and you will have to replace the cup seal or an o ring or something. The WSP is more accurate and it has a quick cap ( comes in very handy, 10 round tubes is the way to go. ) a little more complicated to dissasemble, it is heavier and it seems to me that is better built. It takes crossman cartridges which you can find almost anywhere, and it has threading for a barrel extension, I don't use them anymore because I have now a t8, very impressive accuracy, more so than my a5 and at the price that they are going now it would be a better choice than a g1 or overlod, I know the grip is a little big for some, but you don't have bassically 3 barrel stacked on top of each other, it has better balance and as far as the "only 8" rounds that you carry on each magazine, think about it, all you need is one round to hit your target, and with better accuracy and consistency it would be the way to go. Anyway there are my two cents, good luck with your decision. :laugh:

You do realize this thread is almost four years old right?
"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad like the most of us are, very hard to explain why your mad, even if your not mad."

#9 User is offline   Rymzor 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BONZA

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

that necropost has to be a record?

This post has been edited by Rymzor: 15 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

Come on guys hes only got a pump!

#10 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

i would stay away from Ariakon at all costs.. if ur marker breaks.. you got a very expensive paper weight.
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users