Special Ops Paintball: shadow class - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

shadow class i thought it through and took me awhile to put it down Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   lethalpanther 

• OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

This honestly sounds a lot like Ghost flanker. I don't understand this stuff about like 5 feet away and shooting in the most painful way possible. Instead, go for most humiliating :D.

I strongly disagree about the age group, I could easily keep it together when I was 10-12 yrs old. Maybe I'm just special ^.^

Anyhow, ill give u B for effort. Creative, but has flaws
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont

#17 User is offline   stolz 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STOLZ

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:35 PM

wow i forget the positions section exists, this entire section should be deleted. This thread is nothing but hilarous, if anyone takes this stuff serously you may want to seek mental help.

#18 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

View Poststolz, on Jun 24 2008, 07:35 PM, said:

wow i forget the positions section exists, this entire section should be deleted. This thread is nothing but hilarous, if anyone takes this stuff serously you may want to seek mental help.

Thank you.
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#19 User is offline   Anubis9k 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Anubis9k

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:11 PM

View PostPhobeus, on Jun 23 2008, 08:35 AM, said:

Problems with the position- You're limiting it to the type of marker the person uses, you're assuming you don't have t be stealthy to get close to someone, and one of the tactics is getting close not being stealthy and shooting them alot at close distance.

If it's what you want to play, go out and play it. I don't believe in the positions, they're a tool to get you to buy the gear specops made for that position. The only reason I play sniper is it's what I've always played (be sneaky, unseen, flank, recon). I only began calling myself a sniper when others gave me the position (example- pop --out-- sniper!!!).

Also you shouldn't be inside making up a position other people will bash, go out and play! Play your style and don't get caught up on positions. It only limits you.

not necessarily limiting to the type of marker they used... and i also said you COULD be stealthy.. but you can run into there face and shoot them. also i dont know what that last part is from lol.
its obvious they made up the positions to make people buy there stuff but ive never bought there position specific stuff... i just think it would be cool to have a ghost position in the ranks...

View Posteuglow54, on Jun 24 2008, 04:49 PM, said:

View Poststolz, on Jun 24 2008, 07:35 PM, said:

Thank you.

euglow...if you hate this section so much why do you STILL post here? i mean... i'd just go somewhere else and let others do w/e they want....

#20 User is offline   Singletrack 

• Welcome back Tree Fitty
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Singletrack

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:40 PM

This sounds a lot like the dagger class in some ways. And a sniper in others. I think it was pretty creative how you combined the two and made this position. I don't know if thats what you meant to do but thats what I see. Good job on it. I would definitely put this role on my team

This post has been edited by Singletrack: 05 July 2008 - 12:41 PM

Official Spyder Owner #79
Death is certain, Life is not...

#21 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

sound like what they call a ghost flanker. still, positions are all but useless. nobody actually uses them. we all play by what our style is. i suggest you do the same. if you like getting in close and doing this, so be it. if you like filling the air with paint en masse, so be it. granted, some teams have support gunners and marksmen, but lets face it, in the end, we all end up doing the same friggin thing.

still, you thought it out pretty well. has its flaws, but most things do.
The Free 19th.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users