• You cannot reply to this topic

E spyder on a 9 volt? also the burping problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

I was going to upgrade a spyder xtra, older style, i have laying around as a back up with a egrip but im kind of turned off by the whole 9.6volt rechargable battery, since its a backup i probably wouldnt have the battery charged.

I was looking at either the traditional egrip or the rocking trigger frame whatever I can find cheaper on ebay

Also the gun has that burping problem, if i put my hand over the front of the gun with the barrel off it works fine, if it dosent have a ball or my hand on it, it will just burp foreward, it might actually be doing this with balls in the cha,mber now im not sure.

I tested it last time with a full CO2 tank

Any help would be Appreciated

-Guy in Digi Camo
Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

#2 User is offline   General Biggles 

• The Horde Consumes... And You're Next.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:General Biggles

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

Can't help you with the burping, but I know from experience that a Spyder with any E-Frame will NOT work without a 9.6 volt. Unless they changed the new ones... I'd just keep it stock mechanical.... It's not worth it to upgrade....
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users