Special Ops Paintball: Mojave Caps - Big heads? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mojave Caps - Big heads?

#1 User is offline   iPwn 

  • Bootleg iPod, Google it.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 28-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:47 PM

For those with experience with Special Ops' Mojave Cap, how big is it? I have a fairly big head, and I'm worried that it won't fit. Thanks.
Offical Sabre #782
0

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

View PostiPwn, on Jan 28 2010, 12:47 PM, said:

For those with experience with Special Ops' Mojave Cap, how big is it? I have a fairly big head, and I'm worried that it won't fit. Thanks.


They fit my head wonderfully...and I have a pretty big head!
0

#3 User is offline   iPwn 

  • Bootleg iPod, Google it.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 28-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

Hah, Thanks MO. :P
Offical Sabre #782
0

#4 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:00 AM

View PostMOATI, on Jan 28 2010, 05:20 PM, said:

View PostiPwn, on Jan 28 2010, 12:47 PM, said:

For those with experience with Special Ops' Mojave Cap, how big is it? I have a fairly big head, and I'm worried that it won't fit. Thanks.


They fit my head wonderfully...and I have a pretty big head!

thats what she said...
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#5 User is offline   iPwn 

  • Bootleg iPod, Google it.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 28-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:33 AM

View PostSO45615, on Jan 29 2010, 10:00 AM, said:

View PostMOATI, on Jan 28 2010, 05:20 PM, said:

View PostiPwn, on Jan 28 2010, 12:47 PM, said:

For those with experience with Special Ops' Mojave Cap, how big is it? I have a fairly big head, and I'm worried that it won't fit. Thanks.


They fit my head wonderfully...and I have a pretty big head!

thats what she said...


You had to, didn't you?
Offical Sabre #782
0

#6 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:40 AM

i cant help myself sometimes...
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users