• You cannot reply to this topic

new hottness... Headrush + Spec.Ops = Winning Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mayhemftw26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:satan

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

Hey guys it's Baldino. I've been workin for Special ops paintball since they moved to the Headrush facility here in NY. Since day 1 here we've been looking for ways to make new and improved designs that are more comfortable and useful than ever before. We still make products like the broadsword IX, and dagger style vests, but we've also been working hard on these new more competitive packs that offer more comfort and options then ever before. We redesigned our molle belt systems to be better adjusting to your body as well as able to be attached to our brand new back piece that disperses the load of your pods to your shoulders if you're going into longer scenario situations. Currently I cut the fabric and webbing in the shop to get everything ready for the sewers as soon as you place your orders. From what I can tell there will only be bigger and better things coming from us here at special ops, and if you guys have any suggestions to products you would like to see come into production post up your ideas here on the forum.

#2 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

ohhhhhhhh very cool
Cant wait to see what you guys are cooking up!

#3 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

Your thread title reminds me of a line from men in black:

-Tenacious

#4 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:03 AM

View PostTenacious221, on 01 September 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

Your thread title reminds me of a line from men in black:

-Tenacious

Or Charlie Sheen, "Duh!"
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#5 User is offline   Warpaint 

• "Well...Shall We?"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warpaint537

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

Out of everything I have ever tried, I keep going back to this LBV style....

Posted Image

...holds 4 x 50 round pods and a couple of grenades. I improvised it with a radio pouch and a couple of mini-biners. I use it as a platform to suspend a mini-backpack, a belt with 4 x 50 round pods, plus drop leg pistol holster on right leg and 3 x 100 round pod pouch on my left. It's light weight, allows great range of movement, and does an excellent job of distributing weight of gear. It's very sturdy, and very secure. Only thing I would change is size of grenade pcokets, and camouflage pattern...multicam and digital marpat are not available with this LBV. I own a black one and a regular camo version. MOLLE is great, but most are vests, and more confining.and hot. I find LBV harness styles more practical and versatile.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke ~ "Well...shall we?" ~ Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Mayhemftw26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:satan

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:20 PM

View PostWarpaint, on 03 September 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

Posted Image

...holds 4 x 50 round pods and a couple of grenades. I improvised it with a radio pouch and a couple of mini-biners. I use it as a platform to suspend a mini-backpack, a belt with 4 x 50 round pods, plus drop leg pistol holster on right leg and 3 x 100 round pod pouch on my left. It's light weight, allows great range of movement, and does an excellent job of distributing weight of gear. It's very sturdy, and very secure. Only thing I would change is size of grenade pcokets, and camouflage pattern...multicam and digital marpat are not available with this LBV. I own a black one and a regular camo version. MOLLE is great, but most are vests, and more confining.and hot. I find LBV harness styles more practical and versatile.

I'm sure if you were willing to give ken a call he could work something out if you were looking for another one made out of crye multicam or marpat. We also have been working on a new system that involves a less constricting shoulder harness. I'm sure these new products will be approved soon and up on the website so keep an eye out.

-MB

#7 User is offline   Warpaint 

• "Well...Shall We?"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warpaint537

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:13 AM

View PostMayhemftw26, on 05 September 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

View PostWarpaint, on 03 September 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

Posted Image

I'm sure if you were willing to give ken a call he could work something out if you were looking for another one made out of crye multicam or marpat. We also have been working on a new system that involves a less constricting shoulder harness. I'm sure these new products will be approved soon and up on the website so keep an eye out.

-MB

Thanks for the reply. I think I can wait a while and see what your new products look like...might make me change my mind about my LBVs.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke ~ "Well...shall we?" ~ Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users