• Group: Guests

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

Okay! So today I'm selling My Custom Made Xbox 360

* Item: Custom Made 360.
* Condition:7 of ten
* Known Problems: None
* Asking Price: 180 Firm But MAY be Negotiable FS/T
* Shipping Options: $10 Fed ex or UPS
* Trades of interest: Whatcha gotta offer?
* Location of item: Clayton NC
* What is Included: the xbox, Hdd, Wireless adapter, Modded Controller, Headset, all cables and Games if asked for and you pay extra..
* Features: Plexi-glass window on top, Blue ROL , yellow Side, Magnet to place on top of hole in disc so you can keep your disc in place.

Ive had this xbox for around 2 years and ive just had enough. I never have time to play it so why not sell it. The xbox has some knicks on the top ( i'll list in pics below) but can't notice from a fair distance besides the color and glass takes your eye away from it! Ive added the Blue ROL (Ring of Light) to match my MODDED CONTROLLER's Blue ROL as listed below. I can take the Redskins Skin-it off the controller before shipping if you want me too, all it does is give it look and better grip. uhmm, All the screws arent in place so you it may be a bit unstable but i've had no problems with it. The magnet to keep the disc in place is to be place in the middle of the disc where the hole is and be inserted into the console like that otherwise the disc will go crazy, but again ive had no problems. I can either delete everything off my Hardrive (HDD) or keep it on there. If you decide to keep it on there it'll cost you 20 extra bucks since its got downloadable content and my GT with 2 years left on it. If yall have any more questions Just post here. or PM me. Thanks, Here are some Pics.

Click and Just scroll down and find the pics

This post has been edited by NolanLovesPB: 06 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users