Pump Discussion Thread V.3
Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:27 AM
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:33 AM
in other news.
I just landed a Banchmark slider with black trigger shoe for 30 bucks
moving closer on my halfblock build
Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:12 PM
Depending on the number of hours I'll be working, I should be able to finish the halfblock off soon
Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:39 PM
EDIT: I'm the tall skinny white boy with the black suspenders and shutter shades lol.
This post has been edited by Tu_Padre: 23 October 2009 - 08:40 PM
Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:48 PM
2. I am checking on you guys almost daily, but I've had no time to post anything that hasn't already been mentioned then thrown to spam-hell.
3. Droop, I would totally sell off my autococker, phantom, and nelspot to buy a judicium. I have the cash already, but I would need to make it up by selling my already neglected guns. I'd like to keep my inventory down to a pump and a semi.
4. While on the nelspot subject; Camo, [W.Brady]does Viher have to slap a hoe?[/w.brady] Give me at least an update on your plans.
5. Dink, Sorry about your B-day on the forum. If it makes you feel better, mine got passed up last year due to elections and I've been here since '06. But I know these guys will make it up to us ... :mellow: ...
6. Lego, glad you brought someone over to the "rock back" side. I converted my Phantom pretty quick and I've never looked back.
7. To the rest of the SOPC, keep playing hard or working hard to play. I'll try to pump sometime this year.
As far as life goes, I'm loving my Geology courses. I'm actually heading out on a field trip tomorrrow to check out the sediment formations of the ancient Georgia/Alabama coast, and the 30 oct-1 Nov., I'll be camping the weekend in North Georgia to check out a few sedimentary formations and fossil hunt with the Fossil Records class, not to mention anything I do with the campus Geology club. Their all buddies with the Geology professors, so we can tag along on class field trips and get excused from each others class.
If I find some more 65-145million yo fish poop, does anyone want me to karma it? Apparently there's even some that turned into Fool's Gold
Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:29 PM
Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:39 AM
Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:50 AM
Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:53 AM
Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:12 PM
I'm going to sell my Phantom, PG, and some other assorted junk for cheap, SOPC'ers and MCB members get a good discount.
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.
Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:42 PM
Poor newb in need of pumpy goodness. Donations greatly enjoyed!
Orange:The color of Childhood Cancer Light Blue:The color of leukemia. I am a survivor.
I think I love Becc