Special Ops Paintball: Proball Platinum Review - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Proball Platinum Review Please post your opinions of the proball Platinum please Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ~LURCH~ 

• Elite Sniper
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:~LURCH~

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:08 AM

I bought a case of proball platinum balls 2000 count from our local welding/paintball shop they were Proball Platinum white shell and white fill cost 40 bucks. I started by using them in my nephews cheap wal-mart special gun and found that 1 out of 10 were breaking they had a lot of dimples and i'm not sure how well the seams were havn't seen that many types of painballs. I first thought it might have been the gun or the temperature it was kinda cold out but then yesterday I used them in my brand new Tippman A5 with flatline barrel and the same thing happened about every 10th shot one would break and trying to squeege a flatline barrel is a pain in the butt. Has anyone else used the proball or proball platinum befor? if so please let me know if you think it was my gun, the balls, old balls or what. I loved the fill of these balls very thick but almost impossible to shoot more after breaking a ball in the barrel. the white balls are very easy to see where your shot goes and the fill is impossible to wipe off unless you have a wet rag and some spare time. :D

Your Rear End is the only thing to wipe. View My Special Ops Brigade Page
webdog radio warpig

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users