Special Ops Paintball: BLACKCELL MOLLE TAC BELT ? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BLACKCELL MOLLE TAC BELT ? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   anjin3515 

  • Anjin
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 388
  • Joined: 05-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Naperville, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:ANJIN3515

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:55 AM

I was wondering if this item would be strong enough to support a N2 tank in the Molle....if so what tank pouch is the one to get?
This one? Tank Pouch
Thanks for any information.
0

#2 User is offline   JSC_liason_neo 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 298
  • Joined: 06-June 06
  • Location:Adelaide, Australia

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:30 PM

It should
I run a 91Cu in the older sniper molle tank hold and it works
Supporting
Paintballsports.com.au / Blast Radius Podcast / Webdog Radio
Woodsball in Adelaide, SA, Australia
0

#3 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

  • [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 422
  • Joined: 18-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Prague, MN
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:42 AM

Yes that tank pouch will hold up to a 91cu tank.

Just an observation: The pouch you linked to attaches by Interlock, not MOLLE.

Quote

The bottle pouch can be attached to almost any style of tactical gear that utilizes the versatile Interlock system.


KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER
0

#4 User is offline   Ketch 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 113
  • Joined: 04-April 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:38 AM

I built a tank pouch that I based on Coroner's design. It looks like this when added to a MOLLE belt:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/K.../beltwpouch.jpg

This is how my tank pouch turned out.
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/K.../tankpouch1.jpg

I've been running tank on belt for about a year now and I love it! The straps wrap around the tank and pull it in tight on your belt so you don't have your tank bouncin' up and down when you run. I dont know if Spec Ops is putting these out yet but I bet Coroner will build you one as a custom order. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about how they attach, it can be kinda tricky the first time but GET ONE! They are the way to go if you're running a belt. I've run a 114ci in the one I built and it worked perfect!
0

#5 User is offline   anjin3515 

  • Anjin
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 388
  • Joined: 05-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Naperville, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:ANJIN3515

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:48 AM

View PostKetch, on May 7 2008, 09:38 AM, said:

I built a tank pouch that I based on Coroner's design. It looks like this when added to a MOLLE belt:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/K.../beltwpouch.jpg

This is how my tank pouch turned out.
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/K.../tankpouch1.jpg

I've been running tank on belt for about a year now and I love it! The straps wrap around the tank and pull it in tight on your belt so you don't have your tank bouncin' up and down when you run. I dont know if Spec Ops is putting these out yet but I bet Coroner will build you one as a custom order. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about how they attach, it can be kinda tricky the first time but GET ONE! They are the way to go if you're running a belt. I've run a 114ci in the one I built and it worked perfect!



Where do you keep pods of paint on that?
Look very cool!

I assume there isnt much slippage.....that it holds in place well?
0

#6 User is offline   Ketch 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 113
  • Joined: 04-April 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:16 AM

View Postanjin3515, on May 8 2008, 06:48 AM, said:

View PostKetch, on May 7 2008, 09:38 AM, said:

I built a tank pouch that I based on Coroner's design. It looks like this when added to a MOLLE belt:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/K.../beltwpouch.jpg

This is how my tank pouch turned out.
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/K.../tankpouch1.jpg

I've been running tank on belt for about a year now and I love it! The straps wrap around the tank and pull it in tight on your belt so you don't have your tank bouncin' up and down when you run. I dont know if Spec Ops is putting these out yet but I bet Coroner will build you one as a custom order. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about how they attach, it can be kinda tricky the first time but GET ONE! They are the way to go if you're running a belt. I've run a 114ci in the one I built and it worked perfect!



Where do you keep pods of paint on that?
Look very cool!

I assume there isnt much slippage.....that it holds in place well?


Leg rigs my friend... they are a beautiful thing! I run 2 pods on each leg. A couple guys on the team run 3 pods each leg... either way it is an awesome set up. No vest to mess with and having your whole upper half open really frees up your movement.
0

#7 User is offline   ger 

  • Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,676
  • Joined: 31-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western PA

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

View PostKRA SHARPSHOOTER, on May 7 2008, 07:42 AM, said:

Yes that tank pouch will hold up to a 91cu tank.

Just an observation: The pouch you linked to attaches by Interlock, not MOLLE.

Quote

The bottle pouch can be attached to almost any style of tactical gear that utilizes the versatile Interlock system.


Yes it is Interlock, but I modded mine to fit on my MOLLE plate carrier. It's a 2" strip of velcro on the back that I cut into two 1" strips (melted the edges w/ a match to keep them from fraying). I fed them thru the ladders & it holds great.

They don't stock any MOLLE tank pouches currently, this was the one they used to have. But Coroner can make anything you want, including the one Ketch is referring to, you just have to send him an e-mail (link in my sig).
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.
0

#8 Guest_Coroner_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:53 AM

We do stock MOLLE bottle holders and pod holders. We are working on getting them up on the site.

MOLLE Upright Pod Holders 320 0111
MOLLE 2+1 Pod Holders 320 0162
MOLLE Horizontal Bootle Holder 320 0161
MOLLE Vertical Bottle Holder 320 0163
0

#9 User is offline   Ketch 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 113
  • Joined: 04-April 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:40 PM

Seriously get his Horizontal Bottle Holder... that thing is the best way to carry a tank hands down!
0

#10 User is offline   anjin3515 

  • Anjin
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 388
  • Joined: 05-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Naperville, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:ANJIN3515

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

View PostKetch, on May 9 2008, 02:40 PM, said:

Seriously get his Horizontal Bottle Holder... that thing is the best way to carry a tank hands down!


thats how I carry it now on my vest. I hadnt thought of carrying that way on a "battle belt"
0

#11 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:37 PM

View Postanjin3515, on Apr 23 2008, 03:55 AM, said:

I was wondering if this item would be strong enough to support a N2 tank in the Molle....if so what tank pouch is the one to get?
This one? Tank Pouch
Thanks for any information.

Yeah it will, I am thinking of getting Blackcell and that exact tank holder. Not sure though heard great things.
0

#12 User is offline   ronin58 

  • RONIN58
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 246
  • Joined: 27-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Spokane WA
  • Brigade Name:RONIN58

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

View PostCoroner, on May 9 2008, 10:53 AM, said:

We do stock MOLLE bottle holders and pod holders. We are working on getting them up on the site.

MOLLE Upright Pod Holders 320 0111

MOLLE 2+1 Pod Holders 320 0162

MOLLE Horizontal Bootle Holder 320 0161
MOLLE Vertical Bottle Holder 320 0163


Could I get some more info about the highlighted item. Is it vertical and does it open from the bottom, Would this fit the BLACKCELL
MOLLE TAC BELT UPGRADE.

Thanks for any info.

0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users