Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:38 AM
Each General will need the following for this game.
1. Up to five Demo/laws role id players with laws weapons. You don't have to have five, but it would help.
2. Three Attack Air Craft Pilots id role players, which can carry a paintball gun, and a hand held laws weapon.
A metadyne launcher would be great for this role.
3. Two Sniper role id players. The snipers can buy the First Strike Rounds from Randy at the field.
They can use any paintball gun that will fire the First Strike Rounds to complete their missions.
***** THE SNIPERS CAN ONLY USE THE FIRST STRIKE ROUNDS TO COMPLETE THEIR MISSIONS *****
4. One tank, two or more would be better. Each side can have up to two special tank missions each hour during
day time play each day.
5. The Demo/Laws id role cards, the Attack Air Craft Pilots id role cards, and the Sniper role cards can not be combined or worn by the same player.
Due to the special missions that the three id role players will have it will be hard to switch from one to the other, keeping track of what they can
do, or not do during the game. It would just make it hard for players, and referees to keep up with at the game.
more info on the above will follow:
Old One & Lady Dhampir