#61 User is offline   DeadEye93 

• Total Resistance Paintball
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DEADEYE93

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

View PostAlexcaron700, on Jun 26 2007, 08:03 PM, said:

View PostSlip, on Jun 26 2007, 12:05 PM, said:

Usually sex is the only reason. :D Or if they didnt date sometime they'd look like total retards in high school, and be labeled as a Nerd :ninja:

I'm in the 10th grade now and I've never have a girlfriend, not been labled a nerd. Honestly, I don't see a logical reason to get one.

to get action. duh. unless your that cool so u can get it without a gf. and its like relationship practice.
Total Resistance Scenario Paintball. Sponsored by Mission Masters.
http://www.trpb.net http://www.missionmasters.com
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that you didnt get the girl... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it.

46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in ur sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive.

#62 User is offline   SkullGrrl 

• Kraken Skulls, the Paintball Goddess
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SkullGrrl

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:23 PM

This is what happens when you're not on the field or in school... gotcha ;)

I don't agree with having relationships PERIOD if you're not even in high school. I think that's what contributes to the decline of society as children become more active in adult type lives before they are ready... enjoy your childhood, don't be so ready to grow up. I'm 31 and STILL don't wanna grow up LOL

It troubles not the wolf how many the sheep may be. - Virgil
TEAM WOLFGUARD

#63 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

If you're doing it just for action, or kissing or status then you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

SkullGrrl, I disagree with your view of it leading to the decline of society. I'm almost 18 and have had to deal with alot, do I regret it? Not at all, it makes me who I am. For me, it's about companionship, there are girls who I am happy being just friends with, but everyonce and a while there comes a girl who I have this almost "special" feeling about her. The current girl I've liked for 2 years now, I've told her how I feel and she respects that and we may slowly be working in that direction, but either way, it actually leads to a strengthening of relationships and communication skills, leading to a greater society.

#64 User is offline   DeadEye93 

• PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

View PostDigitalPirate, on Jun 27 2007, 05:39 PM, said:

If you're doing it just for action, or kissing or status then you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

true. i was just speaking generally. i think youre right. i definantly have a special feeling for my current girlfriend. we fight, we love, we enjoy eachothers company, we go on dates. pretty much we just were made for eachother. i know youre gunna say. oh yeah just wait your just in high school. but seriously. for some people, the perfect girl comes along early. and we should encourage that.
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that you didnt get the girl... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it.

46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in ur sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive.

#65 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

Yah but that idea is flawed in how people view a person made for them.
Some in middle school/freshman think its kissing in public and action, and in that case they found there one and only(in there mind).
You shouldnt encourage that you nead someone else to be happy(not to you but to a person who said you nead a girlfriend).

#66 User is offline   DeadEye93 

• PipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:02 PM

true. the idea of love has been so screwed up by the media, dating services, and social status. people think that if they have a hot gf or if they get lotsa "action" then theyll be cool. but sometimes they miss out on the person who you should really look into.

#67 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:57 PM

I hate people who get cocky just because they have a girlfriend, it just annoys me. You know you have a real connection with someone when you feel sad when they feel sad and you'd rather see them with someone else and happy than with you and miserable. That's what love is.

#68 User is offline   Mano Baller 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPYDA (V)AN

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

practice

#69 Guest_Slip_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:24 PM

View PostAlexcaron700, on Jun 26 2007, 11:03 PM, said:

View PostSlip, on Jun 26 2007, 12:05 PM, said:

Usually sex is the only reason. :dodgy: Or if they didnt date sometime they'd look like total retards in high school, and be labeled as a Nerd :P

I'm in the 10th grade now and I've never have a girlfriend, not been labled a nerd. Honestly, I don't see a logical reason to get one.

A point stated before. They dont say anything to your face or you just lie about it to them, get real dude.

View PostDaggerBurn, on Jun 27 2007, 08:45 AM, said:

View PostSlip, on Jun 26 2007, 06:56 PM, said:

I grab you by the arm, twist, turn around, pull arm ontop of shoulder, and heave, breaking your arm probally and K.O.ing your butt from the impact.

LMBO - seriously. if you grab someones arm and turn your back on them in a fight, especially someone bigger and straonger than you, you will end up on your face on the ground/a fist to the back of the neck, a knee to the kidney, a foot to the back of the knee or a variety of other painful hits. Thats assuming they don't just allow you to pull their arm conveniently over your should and then proceed to wrap it around your neck and put you in a sleeper.

Do you know what the BOINK I am even talking about? BOINK. They will scream in pain if you twist and pull like I am saying, the arm is tearing apart already from the point you twist. They wont care about fighting back, they will go with it to stop the pain. And don't say they could tough it out, its reflexes and its taught in martial arts. So Laugh all you want, I have half a mind to show you if I could.

#70 User is offline   Green_Ghost 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Green_Ghost

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:09 PM

View PostCONFIRMEDKILL, on Jun 26 2007, 12:50 PM, said:

Exactly that, what is the point? I am tired of my 14 year old friends talking about "going out" and there "girlfriends"..... Its BOINKing annoying, I don't see the point in middle school. There is a 13 year old in my algebra class, that was explaining to my teacher that before he "goes out" with someone, he asks them what love means to them, TOO LAZY TO TYPE SOMETHING THAT WOULD OTHERWISE GET ME WARNED.? 8th graders dont know what love means...... I dont get it......

Its drama they live on it, it's like zombies and blood! Without it they will die! At my school all the underclassmen want to make it big with the older high schoolers so they create drama to get attenchion. Only this year it was in the wrong way with cops and dogs and swat teams. I was cuffed to a chair along with a lot of other people becuase this girl had said she saw us with baseball bats in our pants coming down the street to kill her and her "boyfriend." I was walking down the street when the cops pulled up I had no idea what was going on I was just on my way to track practice. The only thing we could say was those werent bats. The same girl called the cops saying that all, I mean, all the highschools were doing drugs and some were carrying guns. Swat came in and put us on the ground, searched us and let us go (Not that hard thers only 12 kids I each grade). the only drugs that were found were those on her boyfriend. All drama thats there life!

#71 User is offline   Ranger-Force 

• DEVIL DOG
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:MAVERIC 6

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:18 PM

I am a 14 yr old myself but turning 15. i dont agree with it. i would want one but not for lust. i probably wont have one until my sophomore-senior year. but i didnt want one in middle school. its retarded. you dont even do anything rele. i mean RABBLE! RABBLE! RABBLE! people think they are bad butt because they are going out with some slut and then they laugh at anyone who doesnt have a girl and think they are the bomb when they are actualy some tool who doesnt know one thing about a girl except the boobs and BOINK

#72 User is offline   Green_Ghost 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Green_Ghost

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:24 PM

View PostRanger-Force, on Jun 27 2007, 11:18 PM, said:

I you dont even do anything rele.

Little do you know about modern 14 to 15 year olds it makes me feel icky. Getting a girl friend at 14 was a life changing event, it taught me not only how to be charming and polite to girls, but it also taught me to never trust a cheerleader.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users