• You cannot reply to this topic

Mil-Sim Commando Gear & Gun Bag One heck of a scenario gear bag

#1 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 20 July 2006 - 03:30 PM

This thing just arrived today, and here's my first impressions: this duffel is BIG. It's a gigantic duffel, made of heavy duty fabric, with compartments all over the place. The fabric is a little stiff at first, but once you work with it a while, it's just fine. One thing you'll immediately notice about it is the straps. This bag has multiple tightening straps all over the top of it, in order to keep it tight and rigid around your gear. It also has 2 heavily padded backpack straps to allow you to sling the whole bag on your back. I have NEVER seen a better made duffel. Have you seen the Kelty hiking backpacks? It's the same quality, but thick fabric instead of thin plastic. All compartments close with a heavy-duty zipper or very strong velcro. This thing is equally suited to camping, traveling, and hauling paintball gear.

Let's start with the main compartment. For many of us, it's a major concern over whether the bag can fit our long scenario guns with stocks. Most gear bags are designed for tournament guns, and simply will not fit a scenario paintball gun. Fear not, for this bag is more than large enough. At most, you may need to remove your barrel and place it in one of the barrel sleeves. There are no internal divisions in this bag, but that is not a real problem. I set my 98 Custom in the bottom of the bag, laid a towel over it, and set my Q-Bow on top of it. Then I put another towel between them, and set my 68 Carbine on top. Then I added my loaded Sabre vest on top of this. The 98 Custom and Q-Bow needed their barrels removed, but that was no problem. The bag closed just fine, with room to spare.

The end compartments are large enough to hold a mask or multiple air tanks, although you may need to remove the visor on some masks. I put my mask in 1 compartment, and my 3 air tanks in the other (1 72/3000 tank, 1 9 ounce CO2, and 1 16 ounce CO2). There are 2 hidden compartments under 2 of the central handles that can be used to store barrels, and side compartments for miscellaneous gear. None of the equipment rattles when the bag is moved around. This gigantic bag holds 3 scenario guns, 1 vest loaded with Q-Pods, 1 JT Spectra mask, 1 remote line, and 3 air tanks, and STILL has plenty of room left over. I think that's 2 thumbs up right there.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#2 User is offline   PercisionThreat 

• MASTER Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PercisionThreat

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:40 PM

I love this bag

1-Broadsword fully loaded
2- 72/3000 tanks
3- 20oz co2
1- SO Digi A-5A2 w/ Flatline
1- Maruader Jersey and Pant set
1- Profilier
600 extra paintballs
Maintance Kit, oil etc

#3 User is offline   mchainmail 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mchainmail

Posted 25 October 2006 - 04:21 PM

is there a link / price for this? It sounds pretty sweet.

#4 User is offline   Fenix 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

Sweet.. sounds like a bag for me with all the stuff I carry around :D
Any pics?

98% of people on this forum will say that Tippmann pwns all. If you are one of the 2% that disagrees put this in your sig
Automaggot #116

#5 User is offline   piccardalpha3 

• dragonzord pwns
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:piccardalpha3

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:17 AM

wow this bag looks amazing i wish that i could afford one that would definatly fit al my gear

#6 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:20 PM

View Postmchainmail, on Oct 25 2006, 04:21 PM, said:

is there a link / price for this? It sounds pretty sweet.

It's in the SpecOps store.

Anyway I'm planing on purchesing one soon. It has all the quality of a "Paintball Bodybags" gearbag, but without the cost.
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users