Special Ops Paintball: Team On Target Announces Sponsorship With Amerigas Propane. - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team On Target Announces Sponsorship With Amerigas Propane. Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:23 AM

Have a burst of propane ignited at the end of the barrel immediately after the nerf leaves
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#17 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,717
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:59 AM

View PostRealtorTommy, on Jul 1 2010, 06:50 AM, said:

Thanks guys, yeah it's a cool sponsorship.

I hope to get some of the AmeriGas employees to come out and play some paintball.

Roger said he would furnish steaks and cook for us at one event...way cool!

Thinking about hooking up a propane powered instant on water heater for hot showers at our field camp. That would be a benefit there!


Foar a non-paintball industry sponsor, this sounds like a good one. Scenario teams are always camping out somewhere it seems...I know almost every one I hang with has at least a few propane lamps & a BBQ...
If you're gonna bring all that stuff to a game anyway, ya might as well slap a big logo on it & take a discount. ;)
Congrats to the team!


And yeah...Tippmann C3 was my first thought too... ;)
0

#18 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 309
  • Joined: 05-July 07
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

We are lucky to get great sponsorships and not "discount" sponsorships. Any team worth their salt can get a "dealer" sponsorship. We only seek or accept products or services that we can stand behind and use at every event. One of our biggest requests is that we as a team can play anywhere, no limitations on what fields, producers or even what state we chose. This way we seek the most challenging play we can find. All wins or if the occasional loss, we earned it the hard way.


Thanks for all the support and I hope more teams will look "outside the box" to save some money and promote products and services of non-paintball related companies.
Bringing in new players is an added benefit to our sport.

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 06 July 2010 - 06:22 AM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS
0

#19 User is offline   TOT Shadow Company 

  • TOT Sniper/Scout
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 110
  • Joined: 31-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boynton Beach
  • Brigade Name:TOT Shadow Company

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:08 PM

View PostRealtorTommy, on Jul 6 2010, 09:19 AM, said:

We are lucky to get great sponsorships and not "discount" sponsorships. Any team worth their salt can get a "dealer" sponsorship. We only seek or accept products or services that we can stand behind and use at every event. One of our biggest requests is that we as a team can play anywhere, no limitations on what fields, producers or even what state we chose. This way we seek the most challenging play we can find. All wins or if the occasional loss, we earned it the hard way.


Thanks for all the support and I hope more teams will look "outside the box" to save some money and promote products and services of non-paintball related companies.
Bringing in new players is an added benefit to our sport.


Well said Realtor...
0

#20 User is offline   Pedroiztehbest 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42
  • Joined: 05-July 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida
  • Brigade Name:Pedroiztehbest

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

Is T.O.T still making a speedball team?
0

#21 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 309
  • Joined: 05-July 07
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:04 AM

View PostPedroiztehbest, on 28 July 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

Is T.O.T still making a speedball team?



We have several members attending the 3 man events at Wayne's and there is some events at First Strike.
They are attemping get a team together, so far it's been who is available and shows up plays.

If your interested contact Aninja on our team website forum.
FLORIDA GUNKINGS
0

#22 User is offline   Pedroiztehbest 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42
  • Joined: 05-July 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida
  • Brigade Name:Pedroiztehbest

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:13 AM

View PostRealtorTommy, on 29 July 2010 - 10:04 AM, said:

View PostPedroiztehbest, on 28 July 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

Is T.O.T still making a speedball team?



We have several members attending the 3 man events at Wayne's and there is some events at First Strike.
They are attemping get a team together, so far it's been who is available and shows up plays.

If your interested contact Aninja on our team website forum.


I sighned up a few weeks ago either im asking the wrong people or they dont reply to me. Are you guys going to the Fallen Hero's game this saterday?
0

#23 User is offline   Juan-M 

  • TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 31-August 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gainesville, Florida
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:36 AM

View PostPedroiztehbest, on 29 July 2010 - 12:13 PM, said:

View PostRealtorTommy, on 29 July 2010 - 10:04 AM, said:

View PostPedroiztehbest, on 28 July 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

Is T.O.T still making a speedball team?



We have several members attending the 3 man events at Wayne's and there is some events at First Strike.
They are attemping get a team together, so far it's been who is available and shows up plays.

If your interested contact Aninja on our team website forum.


I sighned up a few weeks ago either im asking the wrong people or they dont reply to me. Are you guys going to the Fallen Hero's game this saterday?


I actually answered this on our website when you asked. Yes I will be the only representative going and you can find me setup under Duncan's tent
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

0

#24 User is offline   Pedroiztehbest 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42
  • Joined: 05-July 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida
  • Brigade Name:Pedroiztehbest

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Alright awsome. So can i go and talk to you about the team? I dont know who's Duncan but ill look around.

This post has been edited by Pedroiztehbest: 29 July 2010 - 01:52 PM

0

#25 User is offline   Juan-M 

  • TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 31-August 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gainesville, Florida
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

View PostPedroiztehbest, on 29 July 2010 - 04:51 PM, said:

Alright awsome. So can i go and talk to you about the team? I dont know who's Duncan but ill look around.


Yes of course, best way to spot me is look for the "TEAM ON TARGET" tag on the back of my ACU camo vest you cant miss me.
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

0

#26 User is offline   Pedroiztehbest 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42
  • Joined: 05-July 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida
  • Brigade Name:Pedroiztehbest

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

View PostJuan-M, on 29 July 2010 - 05:08 PM, said:

View PostPedroiztehbest, on 29 July 2010 - 04:51 PM, said:

Alright awsome. So can i go and talk to you about the team? I dont know who's Duncan but ill look around.


Yes of course, best way to spot me is look for the "TEAM ON TARGET" tag on the back of my ACU camo vest you cant miss me.


Alright cool. What's your name? Oh and do you guys have any young speedballers? Im 16, i heard you guys have alot of older guys playing.

This post has been edited by Pedroiztehbest: 29 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

0

#27 User is offline   Pedroiztehbest 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42
  • Joined: 05-July 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida
  • Brigade Name:Pedroiztehbest

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

I went and didnt see any T.O.T guys. Idk if you went or not but if you did i wore empire checkerd pants. If you saw me for any chance
0

#28 User is offline   Juan-M 

  • TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 31-August 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gainesville, Florida
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:18 AM

View PostPedroiztehbest, on 31 July 2010 - 05:29 PM, said:

I went and didnt see any T.O.T guys. Idk if you went or not but if you did i wore empire checkerd pants. If you saw me for any chance


I was there, and no sorry I didn't see you, If you saw any of the "Bad Monkeys" you would have seen me standing with them, I had all ACU camo with the M4 Rifle and the Pistol on my leg.
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

0

#29 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:30 AM

Yeah, he was there. We gave him some shade, fed him and let him run with us. LOL Good player so that was not a problem.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#30 User is offline   Juan-M 

  • TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 31-August 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gainesville, Florida
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

View Postcookie, on 02 August 2010 - 11:30 AM, said:

Yeah, he was there. We gave him some shade, fed him and let him run with us. LOL Good player so that was not a problem.


Yes thank you very much guys I had a blast, Things are always fun when TOT and the Monkeys get together.
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

0

Share this topic:


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users