Special Ops Paintball: stock class cocker - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

stock class cocker anyone know how to do this?

#1 User is offline   vaerak 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

so i have an autococker that i bought used at my local paintball shop for $50, im not sure what kind it is exactly because its my first cocker but my friend said it was a "kapp auto cocker" so my question is does anyone know how i can take off the feed neck and put some sort of stock class feed on?

i can't find anything about it on the web so i really need help

#2 User is offline   iaijunki62 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:iaijunki

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

I share your frustration, but have never seen any answers that didn't involve jimmy-rigged PVC pipe. Post a pic of the marker and it'll help you with an answer to your feed neck question. I fear most answers will involve cutting/dilling the body. I'd like to see a way to attach a CCI Phantom or similar feed tube. I'll be monitoring this thread if you get an answer.
A little "Old School" never hurt anyone.

#3 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

There are a few custom shops that make their own sc feed the you can bolt on top. Or for the right price I'm sure one of them could make you a custom feed that's more like a Phantom's

#4 User is offline   vaerak 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

well i currently do not have a digital camera or a cell phone so pics im afraid are not likely, sry for this but i cannot change this in the near future :dodgy:

ive been talking to my dad who does alot of metal and wood work and he said i could just saw off the feed neck then weld, soder, or otherwize attach a stick feed.

buzzard stick feeds are aluminum right? if so are they for sale as just the feed?

#5 User is offline   iaijunki62 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:iaijunki

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:16 AM

Vaerak, some tidbits for you sir.

Your least invasive option that I can find is to purchase a stock class feed that slides into the existing feedneck. (Follow Link)
http://www.paintball...ppugun13ro.html

The next option involves a gunsmith/airsmith/machinest that can remove the pressed-on feedneck by tapping it out with a hammer, or by cutting at the base. Then your can drill and tap the body to attach a standard phantom or other feed. The problem I'm running into is the milling on the top of my body is uneven and there isn't a good place to attach a feed. A standard 01 is body that is flat on top might yield the best results. If you find any other ideas, let me know.
A little "Old School" never hurt anyone.

#6 User is offline   vaerak 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:23 PM

my cocker is flat on top and i will probably buy a phantom stick feed use a hack saw and some careful sanding to remove the feedneck then im going to use an attackment of some sort to attach the stick feed to the body.

my only regret with this is that i wont be able to turn it back into an open clas gun.
on th under hand bday is coming up and school grades are good maybe il just get a vsc phantom....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users