• You cannot reply to this topic

why keep making positions? they're just things to do... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NOODLES322 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MARXMANN

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:02 PM

I've seen these people that post topics on scenarion positions like marksman, medic, ammo supplier, distraction/pointman, etc... These aren't really positions, there basically just roles you can do. Recon, ammo supply, all that crap. SpecOps pretty much covers every position there is to cover. You can make up new positions to perform tasks, but basically all you're doing is a task.

Marksmen, they are the same as a sniper, but without Ghillie Suits, and they're squad based, rather than Lone Wolves. The only thing a marksman does differently than a Broadsword is he doesn't give suppressive fire. Recon is just going to the frontlines, and reporting to the commander. Spotters can point out targets to snipers that are coming to them, Ammo Supplier can just give their paint to others who are out, and medics only heal people who are out which takes about 10 seconds. And people who draw fire to distract the enemys from the real threats can only do that until they are hit, or untill the opfor is wiped out. So before you post stupid crap again like GRENADIER, or whatnot, just think to yourself "is it something you're going to do for the entire game, or just a 'once every now and then' job? If it's something that's worthy of a position name, good! tell us about it, but if it's just a quick task, keep it to yourself....

#2 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

this has been said alot before. people have gotten mad at others because they make posts about marksmen and crap like that. then they go and make a thread like this. trust me, its been done probably once a week
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#3 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:39 AM

Too bad NOBODY actually reads the stickies: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=97433
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users