• You cannot reply to this topic

Angels opinions

#16 User is offline   SNIP3R05 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SNIP3R05

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:47 AM

ok first angels arent the best gun out there, infact lots of guns are better and cheaper than an angel such as a timmy or proto or dm4 or dm5 or a shocker or impulse, all of these are among the best and all are very good guns. im not saying angels are bad but they are over advertised and over priced but u get what you pay for and and angel is certainly top notch and top of the line.

#17 User is offline   snowman23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:snowman23

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:48 AM

BGARanger, on Jun 13 2005, 12:31 PM, said:

I used an Angel Speed 05 in the rain and it was fine. They're actually sealed against water. Play it safe and put some electrical tape around the grips, but they're good to go in the rain. And just so you know, a stock Angel doesn't have a full auto setting. Nor do they have Ramping. You'll have to play with the debounce to get more shots than semi-auto, but the trigger is super sensitive and I can rip it at 25 no problems. The Angel would outperform the SIM-4 any day of the week (thats why you shell out $950 for a new speed).

What Angel are you shooting? I got an A4 fly it has full auto, semi and ramping. just take off the grip and mess with the buttons. :cartman:

#18 User is offline   SoldierzHonor 

• Geared and Feared
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HONOR

Posted 09 August 2005 - 01:15 PM

instead of "messing with the buttons" lol

you can goto wdp's website and download any marker manual.
"Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stops to reload"
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him"
If your gonna die, die with HONOR
Cobra Mamba IR3, Acid Wash Excalibur, Gold 03 Viking, Gold X-milled Bushy with PDS, Green/Green Fade E-Orracle, Black Raven Primal, 2 Black AMG LCD's...

#19 User is offline   snowman23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:42 PM

I got the manual. I just didn't have it right in front of me when I was posting.

#20 User is offline   snowman23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

SNIP3R05, on Jul 21 2005, 12:47 AM, said:

ok first angels arent the best gun out there, infact lots of guns are better and cheaper than an angel such as a timmy or proto or dm4 or dm5 or a shocker or impulse, all of these are among the best and all are very good guns. im not saying angels are bad but they are over advertised and over priced but u get what you pay for and and angel is certainly top notch and top of the line.

sounds like a good post to me...To expand a little on that.... To me Angels are "it" "the best" but to each there own, everyone has a diff. opinion and I do agree, those are aaallll top notch guns. Everyone seems to rip on Angels for being the most expensive. Well, they do share that spotlight with dye dm5s or dmcs but I still don't see ppl. ripping on dye.... Is it maybe cuz Angels are made overseas?

#21 User is offline   snowman23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:57 PM

<_<

This post has been edited by snowman23: 09 August 2005 - 02:58 PM

#22 User is offline   SoldierzHonor 

• Geared and Feared
  • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2005 - 07:43 AM

I have fell in love with my angel and my AMG. My next rig will be a cobra G7 with angel AIR. Why? Because I can lol. My angel will shoot until my air tank is completely empty. Cant say that about most woodsball classified guns. Sure I glorify angels, if I had notches per kill, it'd be a new milling lol. Out of curiosity, does a tippmann have a lifetime warranty?

Angels arent the most expensive but they take the rap. Immortal Vikings, look up the price of those. Sure I have a viking too. My AMG is my personal favorite when it comes time for "old school". Normal play, I'd take my current dust black cobra mamba into the woods any day rain or shine. Yes, angels are waterproof as well.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him"
Cobra Mamba IR3, Acid Wash Excalibur, Gold 03 Viking, Gold X-milled Bushy with PDS, Green/Green Fade E-Orracle, Black Raven Primal, 2 Black AMG LCD's...

#23 Guest_WeapsO_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 August 2005 - 02:28 PM

SoldierzHonor, on Aug 11 2005, 06:43 AM, said:

I have fell in love with my angel and my AMG. My next rig will be a cobra G7 with angel AIR. Why? Because I can lol. My angel will shoot until my air tank is completely empty. Cant say that about most woodsball classified guns. Sure I glorify angels, if I had notches per kill, it'd be a new milling lol. Out of curiosity, does a tippmann have a lifetime warranty?

Angels arent the most expensive but they take the rap. Immortal Vikings, look up the price of those. Sure I have a viking too. My AMG is my personal favorite when it comes time for "old school". Normal play, I'd take my current dust black cobra mamba into the woods any day rain or shine. Yes, angels are waterproof as well.

i've shot a cobra mamba.... nice guns.

and the cobra G7 looks wierd to me... i don't like the milling at all. <_<

and featherlight viking (milled) > any angel before '04 speed.

i wish i had your money...

#24 User is offline   quick_spyder 

• American fire
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPYDER X

Posted 11 August 2005 - 04:31 PM

I would never spend like 1.5 K for one of those G 7s
Posted Image
Is nice though B)
IPB Image
Automaggot #11 Spyder Owners Club Member #XIV
Offical Pump Owners Club Member #23

#25 User is offline   SoldierzHonor 

• Geared and Feared
  • PipPip

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:03 PM

Im also thinking about a Raven Primal since Im a fan of Kingman as well. Im a whun gore so Im sure my other guns will be up for sale soon lol. Right now my list of guns, which none are stock, include:

Dust Black Cobra Mamba IR3 with Cobra Tattoo w/ Angel AIR
Black Spyder AMG LCD
Yellow/Gold AKA Viking
Green/Green Fade E-Orracle
Gold X-milled ICD Bushy with PDS

I've owned 60 guns to include 4 angels. Only ones I'll stick with anymore are the Cobra and AMG. Bought the viking while I was home for 2 weeks. Havent even laid eyes on it yet so we'll see how it goes with that beast. :huh:

#26 User is offline   Trigga Nometry 

• Its all about the angles
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Trigga Nometry

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:22 PM

Angels and just all around great paintball guns. Super efficient, reliable, and extremely easy to take care of.

TPB Punishers are proudly sponsored by: Podium Paintball

#27 Guest_WeapsO_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 August 2005 - 07:12 PM

hey soldierz..... are you interested in selling your orracle or viking? maybe a trade or something? :P

#28 User is offline   SoldierzHonor 

• Geared and Feared
  • PipPip

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:01 AM

WeapsO, pmed you

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users