• You cannot reply to this topic

Boston Defect Team Thread Team Thread and Open Discussion Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Sharif 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:R e d z

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

bad news, i dont think im guna be able to make it to the scenario. im goin to california to visit my dad and wont be back until later that evening

#17 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:27 PM

eh, not to worry...there will always be other games...

#18 User is offline   Sharif 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:R e d z

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

yah at least i got a couple of hours in yesterday. i still gotta touch up my gun a little, it leaks air once and awhile. i think i need a new ram cause it might be loose

#19 Guest_Cesar_*

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

View PostSharif, on Jul 17 2008, 10:39 PM, said:

yah at least i got a couple of hours in yesterday. i still gotta touch up my gun a little, it leaks air once and awhile. i think i need a new ram cause it might be loose

hmmm...if you need any help with your marker( im assuming autococker) you can ask for help Here, they should be able to figure out whats wrong with it...

#20 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

Hatfield sounds good. Hey, I'm playing tomorrow at Friendly Fire if you wanna meet up again Cesar!
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#21 Guest_Cesar_*

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:56 PM

hmm, i dont know about tomorrow...but i know i can play either sat. or sun. if you feel like waiting for the weekend...

#22 Guest_Cesar_*

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:15 PM

ok, so im looking into getting our jerseys made....is there anything you want to change? and which of the two designs do you like?

#23 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

the one with the fade. I'm gonna say I like the original skull i gave you better than the modified one. just my opinion. Oh, and I have two more guys dying to join our team!
IPB Image
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#24 Guest_Cesar_*

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

View Posteuglow54, on Jul 31 2008, 08:34 PM, said:

the one with the fade. I'm gonna say I like the original skull i gave you better than the modified one. just my opinion. Oh, and I have two more guys dying to join our team!

...this one?...
Posted Image

and as for the two more people...EXCELLENT!

i may have found one more also...still need to make sure.

#25 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

yeah that one. ok man, so I'm packing up my laptop right now, so the only way to reach me til the 11th is gonna be the cell. 401 374 1220. peace dude!
IPB Image

#26 Guest_Cesar_*

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

alright, ill be in touch...see you on the 9th.

#27 Guest_Cesar_*

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:19 PM

alright, heres the final version, if theres anything you want to change let me know:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   REDRUM STEEEL RESERVE 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:13 AM

hey CESAR those jerseys r TIGHT
the short sleeve idea is great for both the summer due to the heat and the winter especially the winter if u wanna run with some sort of thermals or a few layers the jerseys wont be bunched up around the arms and u wont look like a pilsbury doughboy
but..... the american flag could be smaller i think it takes away from the design which looks really good just my .02

#29 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:20 AM

i agree. Jerseys look nice. Hope Lucas doesn't sue you for using the Fett logo. :unsure:

I concur with Redrum. If i were you, move the Flag to a sleeve. Either one works. Just make sure it faces stars towards the front of the jersey, not to the rear (that is disrespectful). The flag should always look like it is being carried into battle (stars going forward) not retreating.

We put our flags on both our jerseys on the left arm so it would look "normal" to most people, and would still follow flag ettiquite. You can put it on the right arm, but it will look "backwards" to most people (though it would be the proper way to wear it)

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#30 Guest_Cesar_*

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

ah, thanks...and Legato, i actually got the idea for the flag from your jerseys :P ...

and yeah, the flag is a bit big...i was working with a scaled down image and it looks a lot bigger now that its scaled up....and i do think that it will look better on the sleeves

and the jerseys are actually going to be long sleeve...dunno why they gave me a short sleeve template...

off to do another version!

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users