Page 1 of 1

Newbie Halo Questions Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TheEnglishGuy 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hi All,

I've been a big Tippmann user for the past few years and I'm pretty conversant with the ins and outs of the Cyclone system and I also have a BT Delta Elite with Rip Clip, so I know that as well. However I've just purchased a new BT TM-7 and because the Rip Clip isn't available for it yet, I picked up a used Halo hopper and some new suicide shells for it.

Received everything today and went through a 'trial by fire' of moving the internals from the old (damaged) shell over to the new ones. During the process a couple of things happened that I'm hoping I can get some advice on....

1) one of the 4 small 'beads' inside is split and falls off the metal bar they're all on. Is it ok to throw that one out without affecting the loader or do I need to buy a new bar with beads (I've seen them online for $15)?

2) during disassembly, the board was solidly stuck inside the old shells, which meant I had to apply a lot of force to move it out, causing me to catch the power button on the backplate and pop it off the board. I've managed to get it on well enough that I can get it to function but obviously it's not ideal. Is it possible to buy just a new button and parts to connect it to the board, or do I need a complete new board?

3) I've read a lot about the Rip Drive's and seen a few online cheap but they only mention "Halo B Rip Drive" with no info on the Halo A ... will they work ok with the Halo A or are there enough differences that it won't?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer. I'm hoping to get this operational over the next few weeks so that I can put the TM-7 through its paces :-)

Cheerz

English

Feedback Link : http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...l=theenglishguy

#2 User is offline   puertorican ops 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

ahhhh i would help but i have no idea about halos

thats cuse vlocity's are better :laugh:

haha ;)
M.i.L.F Hunters NYPL 10'